Danny Welbeck

I’d go as far as saying this is the best we’ve seen Danny in our team. Was thriving under Emery so far.

Such shitty timing this injury.

2 Likes

Danny didn’t have any injuries until he signed for The Arsenal. FACT .
He is a legacy of Wenger .
Danny is a very useful player and it baffles me the negativity towards him .
I feel for this kid .

Great post fella . 100% agreed

No negativity towards him and I agree this season was the best we have seen him since he joined us in 2014. I’m just saying it’s FACT he’s missed the majority of 3 of 5 seasons since he joined and we have carried pretty substantial wages and its this sort of thing that’s hurt us for to long.

Literally not a fact

https://www.transfermarkt.com/danny-welbeck/verletzungen/spieler/67063

1 Like

His worse injuries were under Wenger .

Diaby
How much did he cost the club ?

Lots of money in wasted wages, was a shame as he had the potential to be great but obviously his body was never going to allow him to be.

Bit like me fella , I had all the potential in the school playground but a verucca put pay to a promising career. No one could toe poke a goal like I could . I was lethal from two yards out :joy:

2 Likes

Whack FACT on the end of that and I’d probably like it

Hang on , I’ll try and copy and paste , give me a second or two

Bit like me fella , I had all the potential in the school playground but a verucca put pay to a promising career. No one could toe poke a goal like I could . I was lethal from two yards out :joy:
FACT :rofl:

That isn’t a fact, it’s incorrect

No , it’s correct

Ah well, sign him up. Both of those players are injury-free and right as rain nowadays…

1 Like

Imagine the memes

2 Likes

Interesting. Would nice to get a young forward in and feed him EL mins

Just bring Nelson back from loan in Jan if we can ? As I expected Welbeck has likely played his last game for Arsenal.

i hope he stays there for now, would be better to let him have a nice free season to learn