Danny Welbeck

Full name: Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck

Date of birth 26 November 1990
Place of birth Longsight, Manchester, England
Height 1.85 m
Playing position Forward

Say bye to that striker signing.

1 Like

Really like Danny so that’s great news that he’ll be back at Christmas.

2 Likes

lol FFS. You’d think we would’ve learned about rushing him back from a knee injury the first time.

Well this is one our like a new signings so let’s get it out there that he’s going to be back early.

Sweet, Giroud and Theo will tie us over for the next 4 months.

We’re golden.

Different knee mate.

Goodbye new striker :wave:

1 Like

We werent signing a fucking striker anyway so who gives a fucking fuck.

Happens a lot when you’re body is de-stabilised, weon. Ask Diaby. Or me. I never had a problem with my left ankle until I tore ligaments in my right. Now it’s hard to even figure out which is worse.

Bullshit.

Well I’m happy for him and I hope he comes back and plays to the utmost of his abilities.

Come on Welbz!

3 Likes

Love Danny. Love Arsenal. Love Football. All the best.

Thanks.

1 Like
1 Like

Ruud, teach me how to be bullied by Keown :ozil2:

1 Like

Will be an interesting option to have again. When fit, he was a serious contender for that RW role. I wonder how Wenger plays this now with Theo claiming it his own plus trying to find space for Ramsey and possibly Ox.

I’m really fond of Danny. Still unproven to some length I think, with maybe a question mark on where Arsene would ideally like to play him and injuries keeping him out of the team leading to some inconsistencies. He’s a stronger Theo Walcott with more guile about him. Uses his pace better in situations where you’d like to see more use of it, makes similar diagonal runs and plays well on the shoulder. Just need the goals to go with all that and he’ll be a serious player.

I honestly think MUFC knew he would be an injury liability when they sold him to us at what was a seemingly cheap price. Has turned out to be an expensive one in games per pound. I like him as a player but doubt he will ever play a fuĺl season again. Its a shame but I think buying PEREZ as his replacement means even Wenger realises this .

https://twitter.com/GoonerGordo/status/789385835183415300

1 Like

Nice! I thought he was out until April or so.

Great.
Giroud gives us a great second choice for CF.
Lucas, Welbeck, Ox give us good options for CF/Wings/CM.

Our Second team would look like

Giroud, Lucas, Welbeck - Ox, Xhaka, Elneny - Jenkinson, Per, Holding, Gibbs - Ospina. (Ramsey, Gabriel somewhere there)

Good enough to reach Carling cup quarterfinasl & initial rounds of FA cups.

1 Like