Dani Ceballos

WE ARE BACK

1 Like

Thatā€™s the sort shit I like to hear :fu:t5: Spurs

1 Like

:back: :on: :top: :mustafi:

1 Like

So he prefers us because weā€™re shitā€¦ they have better players so donā€™t need him

3 Likes

Allow it ffs he chose us ok

2 Likes

Loans never work out for us and if he does perform for us he goes straight back to Madrid and weā€™re left back at square one without a good CM

1 Like

Exactly. None of this puzzay mentality.

Thereā€™s definitely a huge grey area though where he can improve us but not be good enough to get straight into the Real midfield.

1 Like

Dani Ceballos is a quality player and I loved him since his first days when he was aggregated with Betis Sevilla because despite was very young, pushed to the limits his team mates, even the more experienced as Joaquin.

Go to see the ā€œEl DƬa DespuĆØsā€ compilation on YouTube to understand better what a type of player and person he is.

2 Likes

Has the madnessss been awoken?!

1 Like

SO weā€™re getting Saliba, Ceballos, Tierney and Zaha?

5 Likes

Saliba, Tierney, Ceballos and Everton, I think. Canā€™t see Zaha happening (Iā€™d rather have Everton anyway).

5 Likes

I would take either tbh, just want a winger, havenā€™t seen much of Everton, so I canā€™t really judge him.

1 Like

At this moment Iā€™m quite sure weā€™ll get one of them. Too much smoke.

Bad deal for Arsenal tbh

If he can get back into the CL itā€™ll pay off though

1 Like

Heā€™s supposedly not on good terms with Zidane, and for example Kovacic didnā€™t have an option to buy originally.

2 Likes

yeah exactly, situation can change. If Real Madrid get somebody else in, they may be open to a sale.

But Kovacic disappointed me last season, expected more from him tbh. So maybe one of the reasons RM let him go was because he didnā€™t perform fantastic.

So if Ceballos is good for us, they may not let him go :santi:

4 Likes

True. Madrid has created a situation where players leaving on loan more or less indicates that their future at the club is uncertain.