Dani Ceballos

Ironically this performance demonstrates why we absolutely must not sign him again.

1 Like

Go onā€¦

He performs like this how often? Too few and far between.

And in a game that means sweet FA no less.

3 Likes

We ainā€™t getting Top 4 sure but this game was important for our confidence.
We had to get some confidence back ahead of our EL game. ESR and Odegaard are both injured. He helped a lot offensively today.

He performs like this plenty, but heā€™s usually not employed as far forward as he was today. Arteta likes him to play deeper, and he still creates chances for fun. Yā€™all sleeping on proper quality. This is online arsenal tho after all so ya knowā€¦canā€™t really expect too much from Arsenal supporters tbh *shrugs

3 Likes

Heā€™ll be playing for Betis or Villareal in a season or two son.

1 Like

Why are u here if you hate it so much? :sweat_smile:

That honestly doesnā€™t really mean shit. Santi played in his prime for Villarreal but according to this logic that means Santi was not a good player lmaooo okay homeboy :joy::joy::joy::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Difference is heā€™ll stay there pal.

Yeah he was probably MOTM this evening.

Meh, canā€™t take ur opinion very seriously nor anyone else on this forum for the most part. Dood has more progressive distance passing + carries for us than anyone in the team, plus heā€™s one of the biggest chance creators playing from deep. If u donā€™t recognize his talent that just probably means ur about as gifted as Arteta in that aspect rippp lmaooo

3 Likes

Hahaha youā€™re a caricature.

You canā€™t take anyone serious here, talk down people like youā€™re some kind of intellectual and yet you never leave, go on pull out one of your shitty statistical graphs as to why heā€™s a world class player.

4 Likes

What I take from this is you and Arteta have always been on the exact same level.

1 Like

Itā€™s a combo of both tbh, Daniā€™s stats are nice but he passes the eye test too. Thats where most ppl struggle, understanding what they are watching.

1 Like

Thatā€™s only because of Artetaā€™s system though bro, without it heā€™s nothing.

1 Like

Hopefully Ceballos doesnā€™t get any long term credit for this performance. Wouldnā€™t want there to be any suggestion of him staying beyond the end of this loan.

Lelel I never said I hated it, just that yā€™all a bunch of dirt pounders :joy::joy:

Says the fully grown man who canā€™t complete a discussion without including lelelelelelelelelel, deeeeeerrrrrppppp or lmaooooo

Yeeeee Iā€™m an evolved chimp homeboy where have u been?

1 Like

Not sure I can take you seriously without your Pepe ava man

2 Likes