:tv: BT Sport

• Arsenal win
  • Crystal Palace win
  • Draw

0 voters

1 Like

6-0 Arsenal

2 Likes

C’mon! Let’s get in that Conference League and become the first winners.

4 Likes

Why are we not playing at the weekend?

2-1

Fuckout Arteta

1 Like

Do you want us to lose, or is that what you genuinely think?

I think because Palace can’t play on Saturday and Sunday? They have Villa this Sunday. The schedule is a mess right now with all the games that teams have in hand.

It is what I think will happen against Crystal Palace to the 3rd best defence in the league positioned in the spectacular 9th place.

We beat Chelsea, by Arsenal logic we’ll lose to mid-table Crystal Palace.

1 Like

Nah, another weird ass goal will do.

Palace are in the bottom 3 in the PL form table. We are in the top 3. I get people have agendas that they need to fulfil, but we’re clear favourites for this.

4 Likes

Do you not #CRYARS @Leper ? :grin:

1 Like

If we’re going to get European football we have to beat Crystal Palace and Brighton.
They have got nothing to play for so we should win both games which might be enough to see us in Europe next season and above spurs.

Remember the last time we had to beat Palace? :ozil:

Arsenal 2-0. 10th away win for the season for the first time in a long time, 8 of them shut outs with clean sheets.

1 Like

Weird season for away records innit.

United look like they’re going through the season unbeaten away from home. Leicester have only lost twice away from home and now our good record.

Definitely not happening if there were crowds at stadia

3 Likes

Exactly It shows that fans are what’s important not familiarity with surroundings.

3 Likes

Probably so they can get a crowd in.

1 Like

Well yea… but since when has that ever mattered to the actual performance?

2 Likes