Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (PL)

So I should just tune in after the break?

2 Likes

I fancy our chances, weā€™re in great form and have a good deal of options that can score goals whereas Zaha is Palaceā€™s main outlet and he hasnā€™t scored for the past four matches, consequently they have lost three out of the last four along with a draw.

As long as Zahaā€™s goalless run continues and we keep it together on set pieces this can be another win in the bag.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I understand how big London is, but isnā€™t Crystal Palace a London club? Or are you worried about it because itā€™s a different stadium/environment?

We donā€™t have a bad record vs Palace at all. Even in our terrible away performances last season we won there ffs :joy:

Itā€™s not so much the distance more so just the fact that itā€™s not a home fixture and regardless I think the travel back from a European away game always has some kind of impact on preparation and recovery.

We scored 5 at Craven Cottage after the much longer journey home from Baku.

Fulhamā€™s defence is as useful as a chocolate teapot, but still.

1 Like

Remember when we lost 3-0 in April 2017 and Walcott said after the game on Sky Sports:

Palace wanted it more. You could sense that from the kick-off," Theo Walcott, Arsenalā€™s stand-in captain, said.

Quality moment of captaincy. He even said it in his standard matter of fact voice iirc.

We will keep it going past Liverpool :slight_smile: Emery is going after the invicible record he is gonna take us to 100 games without a loss, maybe even 100 straight wins :henry2:

2 Likes

That will always irk me, what a complete cock.

1 Like

Why are people so pessimistic? We just need one half to perform.

Walcock as captain :gabriel:

Exactly.

i would rather us perform in the first half blow teams out of the water then you can control the game afterwards, not fucking go behind then play like a team possessed. Luck will run out doing that.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to go with us to edge this 2-1, wonā€™t be easy but think weā€™ll do just enough to take the points.

I think weā€™ll walk it by 2 or 3 goals.

Third top gets its first airing this weekend

2 Likes

I prefer ā€œas useless as a marzipan dildoā€

Malcom Tucker :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I prefer ā€œas useless as Anne Frankā€™s drumsetā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are we thinking the attacking 4 today will be Laca, Auba, Ozil and Iwobi ?