Cristiano Ronaldo

Hehe ok man

Yes I read it Jakey. If true itā€™s really disturbing but a lot of it looks unsubstantiated. My guess is no smoke without fire but also if true youā€™d expect to see a lot more evidence and reporting in the public domain by now so there is a little doubt in my mind as a result.

2 Likes

The why he is the :goat:

1 Like

Perhaps had a whole team sat in a room brainstorming a new celebration

No my friend this can only come from the mind of the one above all the :goat:

1 Like

Chris Jericho is the GOAT

1 Like

Once the walls of Jericho was locked that was that

1 Like

Lol you donā€™t see people doing Messiā€™s signature celebration.

GOAT keeps on GOATing while Messi soyboys keep on crying and jizzing themselves over body feints.

1 Like

Weā€™ll pretend this didnā€™t happen

4 Likes

Lol sad how Messi lovers have to dig through the internet to find one image of someone doing a celebration that Messi has done while some TikToker can quickly and easily compile 30 seconds of people doing Ronaldoā€™s celebration.

2 Likes

That soy cuck Messi be the type of beta male that seeks consent from women lmaoooo rippppppp couldnā€™t be my goat :no_entry: :eggplant: :sob:

7 Likes

Damn, that might be enough bean milk for you tonight JakeySoy. Youā€™re 4 goals in Ligue 1 on a stacked team level of bad at this.

12 Likes

Well, Bavin, you are an odd fellow. But I must say, you steam a good ham.

1 Like

Fair play, astonished Iā€™ve not already been hit with this one at some point in the past :joy:

Well done Agent CR7.

He canā€™t bow out in this manner. Got to get himself out of that sinking ship!

ā€œFantastic clubā€
:arteta2:

Ronaldo knew. I still wonder what be meant in this interview when he said Wenger did a lot for him.

Ok, letā€™s make it right.

Ramsdale
Tomi-White-Gabriel-Tierney
Odegaard-Partey-Neves
Saka-CR7-ESR

:sweat_drops:

1 Like

That would be pretty :fire: