Cristiano Ronaldo

5 Likes

I have no idea what you’re babbling about.

Scroll red cafe and check out the sentiment over there.

New owners often mean new manager too. You’ve got have quite the stock to maintain your position at a club after a takeover.
The new owners will be looking for excuses to fire him.

Sorry dude. You babble nonsense. There is no reason for any new owners to fire a manager who just arrived and is doing a good job making United play better within only a few months and clearing the deadwood: Ronaldo and the glazers.

Any new owner would do thst would have Man United fans against them from the start. Again, read red cafe to find out United fans and their opinion on Ronaldo and ETH. :slight_smile:

Your boy Ronaldo is finished :joy::joy:

1 Like

Why on earth would he be fired? He looks the first good Manchester United manger since first season Mourinho

2 Likes

They’ll obviously not fire him as soon as they take over lol, but they’ll slowly try to get “their” guys in.
Once results go south they won’t find it tough pull the plug on the previous management’s project.

Jacob & Co make horrible overpriced tacky watches.

Should have stuck to Patek

Ronaldo is out SSSIIIIIUUUUUUUUU
:joy::joy::joy:

Ostrich neck is finished at the top level

Now just Portugal
To crash and burn and life is good

1 Like

I know it’s his thread but this wasn’t about him.
It’s just what it is with new owners.
They won’t be patient with someone else’s project.

If the Spotify guy bough us last year Arteta would have been gone by now too.

Time will tell eh

Reckon your guy will be back to Ajax(by his choice) or perhaps take over Bayern by 2024.

Gladly will have him back when the time comes

1 Like

Very interested to see where Ronaldo does end up.

What a spoilt brat Ronaldo is.
There are millions on the poverty line, in country’s where he’s played football and he’s showing off a tacky watch, that probably cost an average workers salary, in an act of petulance.
He really is showing his true colours.

Tell us how you really feel

1 Like

Yeah, it’s disgusting, especially as footballers aren’t usually so opulent lol

3 Likes

:joy:

In Ronaldo’s defence here, the man donates millions and millions to charity, as well as giving his time. He may be a lot of bad things, but one good thing you can say about him is he is generous.

3 Likes

The other half who has absolutely zero interest football goes to me when I get home from work today " Why is Ronaldo leaving Man United ?"

Dragging the same club through the mud on his way out where he’s considered a “legend”. And now a watch with a picture where he’s scoring against them. Such a classless guy.

1 Like