Cristiano Ronaldo

200m, worth everything

The facebook algorithm throws up some truly deranged shit

2 Likes

Man must be loving life in Saudi, he’s scoring 35 yard free kicks again and passing over penalties to teammates to win the game.

1 Like

What’s your opinion on that thing he does to get the ball in the air before he hits it? Should that be deemed illegal?

You have a clip? I hadn’t really noticed it lol, always just seems to knuckleball it.

He’s done it for penalties before. I have seen Rio say he used to practice that when they were at Man Utd.

Looks like a skill you can’t easily replicate and needs a lot of practice & perfection. I would give it a pass.

1 Like

I suppose you could ban it, but for me it seems silly to penalise someone for treading on the ground next to the ball with too much force. He’s still only touching the ball once so whatever imo.

2 Likes

Surprised I’ve never really noticed, I need to have a look at it properly now.

Based on a quick glance on that Twitter thread it looks perfectly valid tbh. Not even sure what advantage he really gains from it (especially on a pen) but just a honed technique.

seems like Ronaldo has found his goalscoring touch again. fair play

From Skysports on ronaldo signing for Al-Nassr :slight_smile:

WHYAREWESTILLTALKINGABOUTTHISCUNT

2 Likes

The desperation of some of these Ronaldo stans :joy:

4 Likes

Lol.
Temperature in Saudi and other gulf countries is amazing in the months from mid October until end of May.

Around 24°C on average.

They don’t play in the hot months. And that is one of the main reasons the World Cup in Qatar was in November not June.

Desperation.

Edit: How is Messi playing in 19°C and Mbappe in 18 when they’re playing for the same team :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

They could have made it a bit more believable seeing as the hottest temperature ever recorded is 56°c
Is the part of the pitch Mbappe playing cooler than Messi’s part?

3 Likes

Truly abysmal meme, on several levels lol

2 Likes

Ronaldo back to Madrid, Messi back to Barca?

This guy :jorginho:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/goal/status/1671231000200740890

Scored a late winner too. :martinelli:

1 Like