Cricket

What a wonderful ODI and run chase, highest chase Pak have ever managed.

@Aussiegooner you’re right, Imams proven me wrong lol. Great knocks.

Why couldn’t they have played with this intent in the tests?

1 Like

700 runs combined in a match lol, absolute insanity.

It’s a different mindset red ball and white ball cricket I think @Electrifying, also a very different bowling lineup with no Cummins and Starc etc.

Babar is such a class act in all forms.

1 Like

True tbf.

I’m just annoyed at the pitches we served up for what should have been an interesting series welcoming a team that hadn’t toured for decades.

1 Like

Babar motherfuckn Azam

1 Like

That game was over from the moment we were 15-3.

Well done mate, deserved the series win in this one.

I’m still delighted we managed to win the Test Series though.

1 Like

Finch finally made some runs in the T20 match @Electrifying

1 Like

Seem to be becoming a bogey team for us in T20.

Lost the last 4.

Lovely tour, thanks for coming. Big credits. Unlike the cowardly NZL and England.

Would love to get England back, make proper rank turner’s and demolish their PATHETIC cowardly test team.

1 Like

Surely it’ll go to Ben Stokes now

Whoever gets it, will get the accolade of being the first England captain to lose an ashes series at home in some time next year :smiley:

1 Like

With Ben Stokes having to take a long time out not so long ago I don’t think he’ll be mentally resilient enough to cope with the pressure of this job at a time where our batters routinely fail to get past 150.

But I don’t have any suggestions either. Broad and Anderson may make a solution for a year or two perhaps and they’re seasoned operators who go on and on.

Well this is why Stokes was my first thought - the lack of other suitable options. There aren’t many players who are a cert to start matches.

1 Like

Maybe Bairstow? A bristly character who’s batting seems to be getting back on song.

1 Like

Good shout… can see the ugly Yorkshireman getting it.

1 Like

Does England and Wales share the cricket team?

Yeah, we like them, so invited them to share in our glory.

1 Like

Does any Welsh ever play in the team?

Sometimes. We tend to favour players from New Zealand and South Africa though, they’re better :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ben Stokes will have the privilege of comfortably losing a home ashes series in 2023 :smiley:

Captain Fantastic. Five sixes in an over. He must have been pissed when the sixth one only went for a four :sweat_smile:

1 Like