Cricket

I just can’t wait until we visit England in 2023, I know we retained the ashes in 2019 but we only drew the series.

We need to right those wrongs.

BOLAND 8-7

Root :duck:

I’ve put Legally Blonde on now

1 Like

England just lost 3-0 in 53 balls prior to lunch :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Aussie just put the beach ball on the pitch so there’s something our batsmen have got a chance of hitting!

1 Like

I was looking for Pepe Reina

Fuck that we’re gonna humiliate you boys now by making a 100 for our first innings total. Much better than my old school team could’ve achieved.

1 Like

Test cricket is shit. We all know it’s all about 20/20 where England are Nummer Eins

Stokes has brought his magic stumps with him

1 Like

I love Stokes. I met him at a party once. He was smashed. But he was lovely.

Yeah he’s a tin arse.

That Headingley innings or be it fantastic, he was dropped, should have been run out and LBW…

Uses his bat for overthrows in the World Cup final.

Jammy prick.

Good knock by the ginger head Yorkshireman deserved 100.

1 Like

We needed him to make at least 50 more to make it slightly competitive

At least we’ve got David Wanker out. Labiachange is gonna be out soon too.

294 is your best effort in 7 digs, only 6 short of 300.

I stand corrected you got 297 in the 2nd dig in Brisbane.

Lovely to see Usman Come in and score back to back centuries, I really hope when Head returns from covid that Usman opens in place of Harris like he should have done from the get go.

1 Like

Just can’t wait for the inevitable England batting collapse tomorrow.

We should be able to stand a chance of surviving the day especially if a few rain delays but I can’t see it happening. At least we’ve had a few performances this match from 3-4 players.

We just can’t get anything unless a few more turn up though. Shambolic preparation for the series so no surprise we got murdered with a weakish team.

The lack of decent red ball experts in our set up is terrible especially in the batting. Although we got some spin wickets yesterday our spin bowlers also a mile below what’s needed.

1 Like

Pitch is still playing well, with weather interruptions likely also you have absolutely zero excuse not to avoid defeat this test.

1 Like

I completely agree but this team has a collapse in it as the norm when under any slight pressure. Can’t remember many or any good and successful day 5 rear guards from this lot in recent history.

Good possibility they won’t go much beyond lunch.

Huge drop by Marcus Harris on the stroke of Lunch, such a poor cricketer that bloke.

1 Like