Cricket

Some absolute shocking bowling from NZ. We would easily have dismantled that Aussie side (again). So annoying that we lost the semi.

1 Like

Getting belted by England in their pet event in the group stages is what really makes it feel good.

I’m not the biggest T20 fan but seeing other people salty Australia are world champs in it warms my heart.

2 Likes

You can never write of the Aussies! I thought that was decent target from NZ too but that Aussie batting made it look easy

Still think England v Pakistan would’ve been the two best teams on form, but it never works like that, especially in a shorter format

I’m more concerned with our 5 day team getting embarrassed this winter

2 Likes

And they will probably.

Congrats to the Aussies.

On to the next one next year and hopefully you fucks (Aussies) come and actually visit Pak next year (highly doubt it) for a rematch along with the tests tour.

And then the 2023 50 over WC in India, that’s the one I want to win badly again.

1 Like

Don’t get me started me man, I know the big three are to blame for the death of test cricket. What I would give for proper test cricket during our summer and for our five day team to tour in the winter

Truth be told I really don’t care about these short formats, it just isn’t the game I fell in love with

1 Like

Fingers crossed mate, I’m really looking forward to the tour of Pakistan. I remember in the 90s Ian Healy missed a stumping off Shane Warne that cost us a series in Pakistan.

1 Like

Me too.

I think it’ll be really competitive unlike the Pak tours down under where yous absolutely ruin us every time.

1 Like

Absolutely it’ll be competitive, our record in the sub continent in recent times is putrid.

Congratulations to the Australian Cricket team and to @Aussiegooner. Will be honest, did not expect them to win it. Was hoping NZ can finally win a world cup and before them, was sure England would win it so fair play to the Aussies.

1 Like

Adil Rashid has absolutely buried Vaughn there.

Told you guys

Look pal, just admit it. We all have said something spicy in the past.

Just say, ‘i said it, I’m sorry it was unacceptable’

It’s a shame this environment we are in nowadays won’t let him because rehabilitation isn’t a strong suit of the social media ‘leftists’

Good point. Well done MCM :+1:

1 Like

I see Rafiq has been putting anti-Semitic messages up on Facebook in the past.

F’ckin clown. Racist clown.

Haha, I knew they’d get him on something, and I should have known it would have been in this way.

LOL

The tried and tested approach

1 Like

It shouldn’t (and I don’t think it will) detract from what he’s exposed at Yorkshire.

But my God, what a dick, lol.

Most people that age are.

Tim Paine won’t be test skipper anymore, caught up in a scandal.

Well tbf here he would of been 20 at the time. That’s one year older than when Rafiq was sending his own texts.
You can make a case for both being poor choices from young men.

When I was 21 a group of us dressed up as cool runnings but we didn’t blackface because we knew it was probably a bad thing to do.

We were also complete utter morons but yet we somehow pulled a couple brain cells between us to make the decision.

Don’t really see any defence from saying yeah I was younger. The issue wasn’t you were young the issue is you were probably a cunt.

1 Like

Fair point. The issue is the age defence can’t be used in either case or can it.
Both issues deflect for me from the bigger issue in the dialogue.

1 Like

Lol

Do women even like this kind of shit?