Cricket

Stokes somehow feathers on the glove, huge wicket

Buttler and Woakes with a game changing 50 partnership. England will have to fancy this now

Too close to call, England slight advantage? Need to get Buttler

Think we’re slight favourites now but it’s a different story when this partnership gets broken. Just gotta keep it ticking over…

Ball’s doing nothing and runs are ticking over nicely. New ball not due for ages. This is over barring a miracle.

Done nicely here, Pakistan should really have seen us off today though

Fuck sake. Shadab is a passable at best spinner and Yasir Shah is a lazy pick. Can only do it on a pitch that turns already.

Pakistan need a spinner for 2023 pronto, or they’ll get pumped in the WC.
Gohar should be given chances.

1 Like

Superb run chase, that. Particularly enjoyed Stuart Broad’s promotion to no8 :smile:

Yeah some of the Pakistan bowling was very passive, especially the spinners

Huge partnership from Woakes and Butler, shame really wanted a Pakistan win.

Great win for England. Woakes is a match winning all rounder.

But that was a complete capitulation by Pakistan. I think the extent to which they bottled it has been underplayed considerably.

Turning point for me was the Abid Ali dismissal in the 2nd innings which set the tone for the disgraceful decision making made by the batsmen throughout that card.

2 Likes

Cracking partnership in the cricket at the moment. Zak Crawley currently on 260. Class player.

1 Like

Awful awful stuff from Pakistan

Nice to see Jos Buttler finally firing in test cricket

I tell you want I’m sick of hearing when it comes to cricket, the commentators referring to Smith, Kohli, Williamson and Root as the " big 4’ what has Root averaged in the last 3 years in Test Cricket ? No way he should still be classed with the other 3.

1 Like

Jimmy A :raised_hands::clap:

3 Likes

Legend of the game :pray:

1 Like

Lovely 63 by Babar to secure the draw.

Should have won that first test smh, what a bottlejob.

1 Like

To be bowling like this at 38 still is phenomenal, absolute class act Jimmy Anderson.

I absolutely love Babar @Electrifying, was a pretty good series between Pakistan and England all in all.

1 Like

MoHa ffs, we can’t beat this guy :arteta:

Fair play, decent knock.

Oh dear lord :facepalm:

Is anyone watching the cricket? Thought we had this match in the bag. Tasty end.