Cricket

If only this was the full strength Aus team. :santi:

Feel like it’s some kind of Aussie trick lol

1 Like

What’s the story on the 16 year old making his debut against the Aussies mate.

1 Like

Probably not 16 lol (:arteta:)

18 most likely, but he’s probably the best fast bowling talent out if Pakistan since Shoaib Akhtar (probably even better).

Been the best fast bowler in the domestic season, where the pitches have been dead roads.

Killed it for the U-19s. Bowled really well against a very decent Australia A side last week, just hours after his mum died.

In all honesty, poor guy will get it tough from Warner and Smith, but everyone in Pak is raving about him. And who knows, this is the best Pak team to tour Aus for a while imo.

2 Likes

I was going to say that, I wonder what his real age is ? Either way he looks a special talent.

Expecting a good series and for Pakistan to be more competitive than in recent visits to Australia.

Won the toss and batting first.

Left out Abbas which is a big decision…

Pakistan collapsing like a house of cards here. 75/0 to 78/4. Smh. :ok_man:

1 Like

94 for 5 now.

143 for 5 so a little recovery, they need to bat well until stumps here.

Pakistan all out 240. Standard Starc 4-52 dismissing 9, 10 & 11. I suppose you need a bowler that’s efficient cleaning up the tail though.

Lol classic Pak in Aus.

Babar played a poor shot away from his body to early in his innings, should have had better game management.

Our batting Smith aside isn’t great though, although Warner does turn up at home. 240 could still well be competitive.

Australia 241 for 1. Warner going strong and Smith hasn’t even come out to bat yet. Not such a good time for the Pakistanis.

1 Like

Warner back on home soil is a different player. Also helps him when he gets dismissed off a no ball and the bails don’t come off when you get bowled.

Not selecting Abbas for Imran was so fucking dumb. I want to back Misbah, but he keeps making stupid as fuck decisions and selections like this, and it sickens me.

At least we got Smith out for 4. Yasir Shah as well :arteta:

@Aussiegooner class :giroud2:

Decent 2nd innings, Rizwan and Babar quality, fair play to management for dropping Sarfraz.

Was always going to be easy work for Aussies at Gabba, think they’re unbeaten there for like 30 years lol.

But could have made it closer if we had played Abbas ffs.

1 Like

I love Babar, glad to see him make runs.

Great side at the moment NZ, giving England a touch up by an innings in the 1st Test.

At least you have kept Steve Smith to an average of 20 this series @Electrifying :joy:

1 Like

Kinda surprised with Australia’s ‘early’ declaration imo. They could still bowl out Pakistan twice, but another 100-150 runs on the board and they arguably would’ve been out of sight. Nevermind Warner himself could’ve gone onto score a quadruple. And it’s not like they were running out of time either, with a complete session still left in today’s play itself.

1 Like

Yeah it annoyed me pal.