Cricket

Doh duck pay out hotay ho behnchoday?!?!

These fuckers playing exactly like they’ve been at a shisha lounge the night before.

Which they were… :facepalm:

Fat cunt ate 30 balls for his 12. Shabash motaya shabash

@Sol

You’re right man this guy is the GOAT

https://twitter.com/FGrindRo8e/status/1140215910302486528?s=19

2 Likes

So the Final 4 is pretty much a lock isn’t it ? Going to be pretty drab end to the group stage of the tournament.

Only way it changes now is if one of the teams placed 5th-9th win all their remaining 4-5 games on the bounce.

Hassan Bhai give me some hope for the future man, I heard PCB are changing the domestic structure as they got new people in after IK became prime minister, and teams will start touring Pak next year.

Pak cricket can’t go the way of Pak hockey, can it?..

Give me something bud :chester:

Bangladesh have been rather impressive this tournament, especially with the willow in hand.

They’ll beat Pakistan and probably would have beaten Sri Lanka. They have been the 2nd best team in Asia in ODIs for at least a year.

@Hass @Sol @MO_OA49 @Trion this had me dying man.

I have tears in my eyes

5 Likes

It’s gone viral in India.
Check the whole video, it’s golden

Its peak for whoever loses !? So much banter its unreal :rofl::rofl:

I still find it surreal that India is considered to be one of the best fielding sides. The fact we have a fielder of Jadeja’s quality also confuses me.

I remember the days of Anil Kumble - the man seemed so inflexible that I couldn’t picture him bending down to pick up a ball let alone field competently. Sachin and Sehwag were little pudgsters as well.

:raised_hands:

England seem to have the most explosive batting lineup to post the biggest scores, just be interesting to see if they have the bottle to deal with the favourites tag vs India & Australia in the cut throat SF & F.

1 Like

Pakistan Fan TV :giroud2:

3 Likes

Wish I could understand it hahahahaha.

Here you go bud, translated:

"I swear, let me tell you I just found out theses guys were eating burgers, eating pizzas all last night.

Tell them to stop playing cricket and start wrestling.

There’s no fitness, no nothing, when we come with such hopes in them, just give them the burgers. Take them to Lahore and feed them with parathas and karahis get them fat.

Wtf is going on here? We give up our time, money to come here, the least they could do is take care of their fitness.

When you have passion, sincerity for your work you know what calories,how much you should eat and what training you’re to do.

But you players are eating ice cream at night?!?! Are yous taking the piss?

Get them some ice cream and a job in an office."

Then the other guys speaks and I can’t really hear what he says.

Then the interviewer asks, “I heard they were smoking shisha as well”

Then the guy answers:

"Shisha, gulab jamun (Indian sweet)… Look we support the team. We love them, but love is a two way street.

We were doing fine till 119 then it all went upside down! The partnership was doing fine till 119!!! OH FFS

Hit me. Hit me (then the other guy actually hits him lol and then he says, ‘one second’ :arteta:)

Bald guy saying hold it together at this point.

Then main guy says they’re taking the piss again and why we all came here.

5 Likes

Appreciate it mate :ok_hand:. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Pizze*

2 Likes

Kane Williamson keeping NZ in this. A good game for once.

Its pronounced ‘Pijja’ if you really want to be accurate !?

2 Likes

Fantastic player Williamson. Horror tournament for the South Africans.

Bangladesh batting really well this tournament, but chasing 380 vs us was always likely to just be to much of an ask.

Not the case today :santi: