Cricket

Yeah well played India they’re a very good side. I can’t stand these road type pitches like the oval though, I prefer pitches that offer a fair bit to the bowlers.

2 Likes

Planning an all day session for the India Pak game next Sunday. Better not be a wash out. Got a whole day of getting fucked up planned

3 Likes

Hopefully next week is just showers so we actually get full games, really hope this great world cup isn’t ruined by the weather

India look really class too, will enjoy watching the India v Pakistan game

1 Like

What you think about Wednesday?

Think you might do us tbh, you persistent never say die fuckers.

I’d say we’re slight favs but Pakistan are very unpredictable, what’s the weather forecast like ?

It was looking rainy but may be getting better now.

Edit: @Aussiegooner looks another washout. smh this world cup now spluttering after a great first week, now rain everywhere and it’s looking a shambles.

edit 2: who tf knows anymore, might actually be played.

1 Like

English weather doing its thing again in Bristol I see…

1 Like

I hate the weather in this shit country.

Bottled this world cup ffs

Although it’s lovely here lol

1 Like

Been sunny and warm the last two days here while it heavy rains throughout England.

I love this game :joy:

1 Like

Only 1 match abandoned during the 2015 WC in Aus/ NZ, already 3 abandoned not even halfway through the group stage in the UK :joy::dizzy_face:.

2 Likes

@Electrifying you’ve won the toss and sent us in… pretty good start for us 56-0 after 10.

Smh this is the most toothless I’ve seen a Pak bowling attack.

So bizarre to see

Should have had a couple early wickets in those conditions already

1 Like

Aussies on course for a comfortable 350+ score here. Is rain potentially going to fuck this up?

SIIIIIIUUUUUUU

Can’t wait for Smith to bumbfuck us now

Hasan Ali getting blasted everywhere ffs

Smith out with a very poor shot.

A bit better now, need the batsmen to save us and chase this.

And for bowlers to now limit the damage ffs.

Early 300s should be chaseable but Pak is famous for collapses and can’t chase for shit.

We’ve closed out so poorly here, given our score after 30 overs we should have made 350.

1 Like

Yep.

Man, imagine if we had another Amir.

Unbelievable we were thinking of leaving him at home.

Right, come on Imam, back up the big talk Vs Starc earlier in the week.

Babar, Imam and Fakhar take us home saleha

Fakhar you prick. These matches are not good for my blood pressure ffs.

Please god Babar stay in m8

Yep lol RIP see you later GG @Aussiegooner

FML imam eating 50 balls for 30 runs, please go soon. Build a partnership man. Fair enough tbh for now, just keep your wicket.

Prof Bhai, we need a big innings from you :torreira:

BEHNCHODAY

These cunts are going to get absolutely obliterated by India.

Oh ffs now they get your hopes up before dashing them again. This match was so winnable if Shoaib or Fakhar or Ali didn’t bottle it.

Time to drop them.

1 Like

Strange old game of cricket that one in the end, lots of ebbing and flowing, a win that I’ll gladly take.

Good luck for the rest of the tournament @Electrifying

1 Like

Gutted but this is the difference between the sides tactically and in the field. Cracking game of cricket though and plenty left to play for.

1 Like