Cricket

Rain appears to be saving India from some horrendous batting. 15-3 and there has probably only been about 20 minutes of actual play :joy:

Struck gold with that toss did England.

Subcontinental sides against Anderson in these conditions are his meat and drink.

India :arteta:

Edit:

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

EATEN by Anderson

FFS I missed all the play.

My Indian friend has been complaining about their selection but I didn’t think it was that bad :joy::joy:

ECB’s media team got your back

1 Like

Cheers! I always seem to miss it when England have a great days play. I’m sure tomorrow I’ll witness a batting collapse of our own.

Judging from the highlights our fielding in the slip has actually been poor again today…

No great sides in Cricket anymore is there ? Just home team dominance, seriously 85% of series last few years must have been won by the home team.

2 Likes

Home teams these days just gimp the pitches to suit themselves these days.

Apart from England maybe and that’s why we’ve seen so many good tests there

1 Like

How many tests is this England vs India series ?

4th test is absolutely huge. Really looking forward to it.

England win the 4th Test, take this series 3-1 brilliant stuff.

1 Like

Yeah today was the perfect day to be bowling. Moeen Ali was superb, great conditions for a spin bowler.

1 Like

Fantastic stuff from Moeen

Great series. Sam Curran’s a huge talent.

His not that old is he in cricketing terms ? Maybe 34 ? Has played a lot of cricket though, maybe the mental fatigue has worn him down.

Cook gets a century in his final international innings. What a way to end your career!

He also managed to piss off Piers Morgan in the process which is the cherry on top

1 Like

What a guy.

Still remember the hype when he destroyed Australia in that ashes series, read a nice writeup about it too.

A century in his first test and a a century in his last test. And he did it all purely to annoy Piers Morgan. What a hero.

Anderson :arteta: :laca: