Coronavirus

Well done Australia for taking a strong stance. Who the fuck is Novax to dictate to such a wonderful country .
No vaccine, no entry it’s as simple as that .
Well done Australia

1 Like

@Aussiegooner will love this post

I just think it’s a lack of IQ and says a lot about people that support that mentality, especially when it seems being vaccinated does next to nothing to prevent transmission. So the take of get it to protect others stance doesn’t really wash.

But mass psychosis does it’s thing, cult mentality plays a part when worked on over time and here we are.

Also that mentality doesn’t even recognise natural immunity will is always likely to be better than artificial :crazy_face:.

4 Likes

3000 of those are under 65.

It’s funny how easily the same people throwing hissy fits about intrusions on liberty, equality and reason are so eager to throw that all overboard when it comes down to covid. Open borders for everyone. Unless you are unvaccinated.

Australia is governed by authoritarian angry idiots and Macron also showed his true colours with his utterly idiotic comments. This virus will subside and it will have exposed the absolute incompetence and hypocrisy of so many governments and institutions.

Just came back from Curaçao. Tested negative again, no biggie. Worked with some Americans who were all jabbed, of which half of them contracted the virus anyway. So how is it this vaccine is so good, so many people get it anyway and cases are through the roof everywhere?

Meanwhile I had covid over a year ago and I absolutely should have gotten it again over the last few months yet I test negative every week.

Maybe there is more to it than what we hear on the news from our “trusted” media and government. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably just your natural immunity that’s protecting you dude, it’ll wane like anything over time but makes sense.

You know what the funny thing is, I’m outta quarantine tomorrow, if I’m in an indoor space at work I’ll still be expected to wear a mask :joy:. The science must suggest that I’m
A chance of contracting covid and transmitting it a day later after recovery…. If you can call it recovery when I never felt sick.

1 Like

Why should you have got it again? Just curious to the logic.

I’ve never had COVID, so just wondering in what situations people should get it.

I assume he’s very social and been around lots of covid positive people.

That’s why I knew it wouldn’t be long before I got it when numbers started rising here, surprised it took as long as it did tbh, I’m social, never wear a mask and don’t bother with social distancing.

1 Like

I’ve been out loads too. We don’t have rules over here. Pubs and venues are free for all. So by that logic, should I not have caught it?

1 Like

You probably have, you probably just weren’t sick enough to realise :smiley:.

Only reason I know basically is testing being around positives regarding work. If I was still on annual leave in no way would I have got the test early last week with how I was feeling.

Yeah, I’m strong and hardcore

Lucky England

When you expecting the tyrant up in Scotland to let go of all restrictions ?

Everything will go again except facemaks like before Christmas but no date so far.

Which is still good as it’s 90 percent back to normal but I’m so over facemaks now lol

Monday is when there will be more loosening.

Tbf Omicron is hopefully on the way down in the UK it looks like. Or it has peaked at least

Is that not just fans allowed back in stadiums or is the seated drinking and table service only nonsense going aswell?

Indoor sports in large numbers back too. Not sure about the stuff you said, I don’t go to pubs lol so I don’t really care about that

1 Like

We hardly had any anyway, other than masks in supermarkets.

1 Like

Fair enough :joy:

You don’t know this.