Coronavirus

As someone who turned 31 recently, the 30 thing isn’t a big deal, life still feels much the same as it did before. Not worth sweating it lol

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to issue a citation on that I’m afraid :eyes:

Back in 2012 I was anxious turning 20 what a twat :joy:

I’m still 28 for another month so ages yet haha

I remember feeling a strange melancholy at not being 17 anymore.

Not just yet I think.

There have been a few cases, and despite everything being said in the media for sensationalism, only correlation has been shown, not causation.

And I still haven’t seen any comparable data from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and clots.

1 Like

FWIW, I’ve found that to be true pretty much all the way along. Of course, normal wear-and-tear factors into it along the way, also. What was that Kenny Rogers line? “And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.” :slight_smile:

@Calum dis u?

6 Likes

:joy: no I’m not till Thursday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Brazil hit 4000 deaths today and refuse any measures on account of the economy.
Massive country Brazil. Isthe situation going too be able to be ignored much longer.
Surely it compromises a lot of the continent and in turn the world in controlling this pandemic.

1 Like

All the tossers moaning about a lockdown need to take stock of the situation in Brazil.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for next week. Gyms are back open and we get to go for a meal/drink outside. Normalcy long overdue. Fuck lockdown :+1:

4 Likes

We’ve got a few more weeks to wait for that but same can’t wait either. Sick of these now. They better not fucking come back in the winter again

1 Like

I’ll guarantee you mental health issues in Brazil won’t be any better either. 4000 deaths a day would make it worse.

2 Likes

I’d have to agree. The sad fact is that mental health issues in Brazil must be greater than what we’re experiencing over here.

1 Like

Will COVID relief measures affect WWIII in 3 weeks?

Could become harder getting deliveroo orders tbh.

3 Likes

Save it for the film thread.

(Wonder Woman 3 isn’t out yet)

1 Like

There’s 3 of them?

Ugh.

1 Like

Why only u-30s though?

Wonder which jab I’ll get in May then since I took AstraZeneca.