Coronavirus

Just heard on the radio we are going back to tiers and it will be driven by data not dates

@rednwhitearmy this easyJet news is pretty much showing how cautious a lot of uk residents are

2 Likes

It’s just clever words meaning what its always meant.

That’s what Boris said, and then we ended up with “OVER IN JUNE”

1 Like

3 Likes

This above all. We should close borders for this year part from import/export of food, medicin and the sorts. But people will not ever accept that. Even if they can have all their freedoms back within their own border. Bothers me a bit because of all that is the best solution imo.

1 Like

Istanbul makes more sense in this case than Madrid.

Exactly mate. It came through travel in the first place.
Can’t get my head around the reluctance of accepting that.

I mean…wtf.

2 Likes

How many people are these “jumps” it has a % but surely noone was booking holidays whilst there are travel restrictions to certain countries? And you’re currently billed like 1800 per person to isolate afterwards.

Probably just dramatic Journalists as per

Ours is slightly different

Nicola Sturgeon says - if all goes according to plan – Scotland will move fully back to a levels system from the last week in April.

At that stage, she hopes that all parts of the country currently in level 4 - will be able to move to level 3 - possibly with some revision to the content of the levels.

She says the advantages of the levels system is that it will allow us to let some parts of the country move faster than others, if the data supports that.

Ms Sturgeon says from the last week of April she would expect to see phased but significant re-opening of the economy, including non essential retail, hospitality and services like gyms and hairdressers.

That’s because as soon as you have flu symptoms it’s classed as Covid :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hahahaha that’s amazing

Not really. But also it shows just how much this is not the like flu. at all.

Ryanair got a promotion going on which might explain some of the ticket sales.

Tbh, as long as the quarantine is enforced on arrival, do what you like.

People are adults, they can make their own decisions provided they know the benefits and risks. As long as they know they’ll have to spend 10 days in a hotel on arrival, but still want to travel, that’s up to them.

3 Likes

Not during the summer though right?

Isn’t all this getting reviewed in April?

Pretty sure this hotel quarantine business only applies to some countries no?

Well if we want to stay out of lockdown, it better start applying to everyone until that country has eliminated Covid, and it better stay for the foreseeable future.

Otherwise I’ll see you back in autumn.

3 Likes

Astonishing.

My girlfriend just got a message from our local surgery to get her jab and she’s been booked in for the 9th March :muscle:

No clue why but hey we’ll take it that’s for sure!

2 Likes