Coronavirus

March is a long fucking month this year. Feels like we’ve been in it forever

3 Likes

Glad you’re good. My offer of remote games of Uno still stands. We have to take care of each other to get through it even if we’re not all experiencing the absolute worst COVID has to offer, you know?

1 Like
2 Likes

Just hearing about the Oxford Vaccine on the radio this is very promising!! :grin: If all goes well we should have some sort of normal back just after Easter. Just got to push through this last bit now!

2 Likes

Another example of shitty health reporting. What a surprise.

I’ve not read the full thing but it’s more encouraging than what that article shows.

1 Like

Its actually better than the others as it doesn’t need to be kept in some -85 degrees fridges lol

1 Like

Yeah this is 10 times better a vaccine than Moderna & Pfizer in terms of logistics.

Although it only tackles the spike protein of Coronavirus, which sometimes the Coronavirus shed once they reach a cell.

The Moderna vaccine doesn’t need ultra low temp freezers from what I’ve read, the Oxford one is indeed more practical, and the scientists working on it deserve a better headline than that one.

3 Likes

This is cheaper as well.

1 Like

:wenger2:

3 Likes

A LOT cheaper.

Think it’s $4 a dose compared to $40 a dose

1 Like

We talking about the vaccine here or. . .

The AstraZeneca vaccine vs Pfizer

1 Like

What is London in?

I have no idea how it will works in terms of the fans though. Like will they ask for addresses and say no to fans who live in tier 3?

You had to do something like that for the games in Aberdeen, Ross County and Inverness I think. The only three places in Scotland that have had fans at some games since March

Does it mention anything about travel between counties

Los Angeles county has this curfew again stating on Wednesday night.
All the bars, restaurants that were opened partially or dine out (outdoor), have to close their business for 2 weeks till further notice.
What a sad way to celebrate the Thanksgiving.

Another religious ceremony ruined by a lack of alcohol then.:eyes: