Coronavirus

6 Likes

Itā€™s no wonder the heavy Trump counties are experiencing some of the worst outbreaks.

2 Likes

I know thatā€™s not the point you are making but seriously the doubts over effectiveness of mask annoys me. It should have been a shut case by now.

You donā€™t need exhaustive scientific research for that.

Please redirect me to all these ā€˜most scienceā€™ that suggest otherwise.

1 Like

What would be far more interesting to know is how the masks fair after being used for a while.

• That ā€˜testā€™ shows how better quality masks (with filters etc) keeps the wearer from contaminating others. Judging by it a ā€˜normalā€™ mask (like those of cloth and those used by medical personnel) arenā€™t that affective. These are the ones most people use. I would think high end masks are far more effective at protecting both the wearer and people around him/her.

You guys donā€™t have N95 masks and slightly lesser grade surgical masks in your shops now?

I paid like 5pounds for four N95 masks. I change my mask after two months considering my sporadic usage.

How expensive is N95 for you Europeans?

Fucking hell this will be a disaster.

1 Like

Prick. Where nearly fucking their. Ffs just suck it up. You can just adjust around the edges and blink itā€™s the new year and counting down starts to the solution.
Fucking needless weak leadership again. Playing popularity competitions with peopleā€™s lives and making everything harder for normality.

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

Take the restrictions over Christmas. Donā€™t prolong the lockdown with payback of having extra days over Christmas period.
Detrimental too to many people businesses. Talking about a week now. Going by the calculations thatā€™s 25 to 30 days payback. Plus common sense and your going too be able to visit who you really need too see.
Donā€™t need too make the situation worse.

I have taken the restrictions all bloody year! I still havenā€™t seen my best friends for nearly a year! I have seen my nephew about 3 times in a year. I have hardly seen my mum.

I actually donā€™t give a fuck about Christmas. Iā€™ll eat pizza on Christmas Day and watch a non Christmas film like Top Gun if i have to.

Just wish the government would fuck off and let us use our common sense. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I am proper on the edge now.

5 Likes

Itā€™s 5.53am on a Sunday morning, Phoebs.

Go to sleep, darlā€™

Yeah thats my point.

You need to get out more.

And that time sounds like run time.

Though, last time I went for a run in the dark, I came across cows on the path, and cows are my biggest fear.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you @Phoebica ā€¦ Lockdown is really impacting lives now and itā€™s no joke. Those in favour of continuous lockdowns need to get in the sea.

Everyone should do their own risk assessment and live their life accordingly. Masks mandetory for everyone anywhere. Thatā€™s all.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s like being on a boat that has a plug to stop water getting in and then taking the plug out while you have your Christmas dinner.

Iā€™m not sure Johnson has thought this idea through.
Saying that, it is so stupid it must be him.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great way of putting it :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s not. Itā€™s not even remotely the same. In his example we all drown. In real life the majority come out of it without a scratch.

So, so long as the majority are ok, then thatā€™s okā€¦

What about us people with illnesses and breathing issues, we just get to drownā€¦OK, thats fairā€¦ :sleepy:

4 Likes

Yeah, let people use common sense and make their own risk assessments, in other words, let people do what they want and those of us who are vulnerable or living with a vulnerable person can just stay the fuck at home. Out of sight, out of mind.

No, I jest. Iā€™m sure if we trust the common sense of the British public then everything will work out just fine for everyone. Who needs rules in the midst of a pandemic?

2 Likes

Really?? How comes?

Someone sarcastically bought me this as a gift once so I read it and am won over haha! I love cows.

1 Like