Cody Gakpo

My timeline is shitting on Gakpo, what’s going on?

Nothing really game is just cagey.

Nearly scored!

1 Like

Koopmeiners…is he any good? And by good I mean could he play for Arsenal

How is Noa Lang performing?

Nobody really is having a good game.

Gakpo has been unlucky tonight

Hateboer seems ok

I can’t confess I have seen him play, but from the highlight clips available on YouTube he looked as though he had a good shot on him, and was scoring a lot of goals from outside the box, starting on the left and then cutting in. Age profile works for me, and we ideally need to strengthen on the left-wing. My only hesitation is that there are a lot of players from the Dutch league that look very decent but can’t step up when they move across to play in the PL. Transfer fee wouldn’t be cheap either, not expensive, but wouldn’t be a sub-£10m punt like we have done with Guendouzi or Martinelli.

Lmao. Is he an asshole, is this a mistranslation or are Dutch folks just this blunt generally?

Normal from LvG. Very direct person.

Yes, especially the football folk. They won’t beat around the bush or sugar coat anything. If you do anything wrong be prepared to get called out.

Footballers being accountable will never catch on.

Noa Lang…just wow

Back to Gakpo

3 Likes

Starts vs Wales. Hope he has a better performance this time.

1 Like

Gakpo scores!!

1 Like

:ginger:

11 Likes

£100M.

Hes had a superb game. I’m sold. Bring him in :edu:

1 Like

Could he play centrally? And didn’t PSV just lose their coach? Just trying to think of reasons why he’d want to move now before the world cup.

More like show keen interest Edu and wait for another team to pick him up :arteta: