Chelsea

Pep is allergic to technically inept footballers, so Pulisic and Aubameyang would get sold sharpish. Mendy too.

Wish I knew a Chelsea fan to send this to.

3 Likes

First it was Ronaldo, now itā€™s Project Youth. The likes of Lewis Hall ainā€™t shit compared to our Hale End Boys.

Someone gotta tell that clown Bolly.

Interesting that the release of this story was so soon after full time

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

Thatā€™s great but surely Drury didnā€™t actually say that lol

6 Likes

Would have absolutely taken him a year or so ago.
His recent form has been shocking.
Bit a trend here with these English youngsters. Sancho, Mount, Rashford, Dele and others.

2 Likes

Too much money, fame and too close to the scumbags at home.

Sacked in the morning?

His next two games are relatively easy but that may backfire on him if they fail to win them.
Get the vibe the majority of their players do not respect him.

After he got that nice haircut and everything. Shocking behaviour from the lads.

10 Likes

the problem with chavski is they will never give a coach long enough to make an impact. The fans are never willing to give a coach a good couple of years to create his own team etc so they will be stuck where they are (which is great).

3 Likes

Donā€™t think that will be the case now. Boehly will give Potter time. Theyā€™re lining up Brightonā€™s transfer/recruitment guy as well.

I read a report that Boehly wants to try and emulate what Arteta has achieved with Arsenal.

His next couple of games will be essential. If they come back from the WC and are unable to beat Bournemouth and Forest I think his job is in serious doubt.

Fabrizio basically just repeating my post above and not even crediting me, joker.

7 Likes

I think this is one of those you basically need to write off this season and trust the process. If the process fails then fine, but if you look at Brighton heā€™s left them in a decent enough state that they can carry on and Iā€™m sure heā€™ll do the same here too if heā€™s trusted.

I wonder how much depends on the players though. e.g. if Mount is indicating he wonā€™t sign on to a new deal, if Potter is a reason for that then that may come above everything else.

1 Like

I also have a hard time believing Chelsea broke the record for money spent in a single transfer window the past summer and Boehly will take this season as free hit.

He doesnā€™t strike me as a patient and non-reactive guy. Specifically after what we saw in the summer.

1 Like

Youā€™re missing out on the ITK game.

If they want to follow the Arsenal and Arteta formula they should stick with him to see it through, but seeing as itā€™s Chelsea long may their suffering continue

1 Like

I just donā€™t think he really knew what he was doing then. He came in and wanted to appease the fans, spending money was how he did that.

Making himself interim sporting director didnā€™t work either and he knows that - hence why heā€™s bringing new guys in. Seems like he has had time to reflect and marvel at Artetaā€™s army :sweat_smile: