Chelsea

Is there a manager they haven’t had yet?
What about Wenger?

Is there a cup they havent won with that policy?

7 Likes

The only Chelsea player who isn’t an actual cunt.

14 Likes

There was a topic on here about rival club players you can’t help but like or something like that. This guy is definitely one

4 Likes

Everything Pogba is not as a man or player.

4 Likes

Piss take TBH It’s the highest military honour and he gets it for playing football quite well and for having a job picking up litter when he was a lad?

2 Likes

Chelsea don’t deserve him.
Certainly not the large element of their racist support.

At least when we were choosing between Kante and Xhaka, we made the right choice. :facepalm:

I’m pretty sure it’s a military and civil honour - in which case he absolutely qualifies for it on civil merit.

2 Likes

You know what is truly unbelievable?

Rise of Olly G

2012 Wins Ligue 1 :trophy:
2012 Wins Ligue 1 Top Scorer :trophy:
2013 Moves to EPL
2014 Wins FA Cup :trophy:
2014 Wins Community Shield :trophy:
2015 Wins FA Cup :trophy:
2015 Wins Community Shield :trophy:
2015 Wins Premier League player of the month (March) :trophy:
2016 Euro 2016 Final
2017 Wins FA Cup :trophy:
2017 Wins Community Shield :trophy:
2017 Wins Puskas Award :trophy:
2018 Wins World Cup :trophy:
2018 Wins FA Cup :trophy:
2019 Wins Europa League :trophy:
2019 Wins Europa League Top Scorer :trophy:
2019 Wins Legion of Honour :fr:

What a story :giroud2:

5 Likes

I know right.
For all the hype Pogba has, Kante is much better player.

2 Likes
7 Likes

This club really didn’t deserve a top 4 finish and an EL win.

Chelsea is absolutely toxic for managers. Makes me sick think we could have ended them but we blew it. Really makes me sick

8 Likes

To be fair, outside the top two no one deserved top 4. Chelsea just happened to be the best of a bad bunch. Can’t be mad at them for that, we were the architects of our own downfall.

1 Like

We only have ourself to blame sadly.

One of the worst bottle jobs in recent years, Sarri was on the verge of the sack for practically the whole season and not only do we gift him top four but also allow him to win his first silverware by battering us.

Truly sad state of affairs, we ain’t shit.

6 Likes

It makes me sick.

We could have finished Chelsea ourselves after all they’ve done to screw us.

I hate Arsenal. Worst club going

1 Like

For the life of me I can’t understand this from either Chelsea or Lampard’s perspective.

If I was them, I’d be going for a more proven manager while Lampard continues to learn the job and improve himself despite his early promise.

If I was Lampard, I wouldn’t be taking this job when Chelsea are potentially in for a rough few seasons and there’s no guarantee of job security there. Even if it’s the legendary Frankie Lampard in the dugout, I could still see Abramovich getting impatient and pulling the trigger on him if the first season doesn’t go fully to plan. This move seems way to early for either party in my opinion.

The problem with owners like Abramovich is there is no long term plan.
It’s buy the best players and get the best managers and if it doesn’t work out get some different players and a different manager.

I doubt if Lampard would turn it down if he were offered the job because an opportunity like that is too good to refuse.

If he took it, and it didn’t work out, it would just make him the latest scape goat in an extremely long line of ex Chelsea managers.

I’m sure West Ham would give him a go.

Since he took over in 2003, they’ve won 5 league titles, 5 FA cups, 3 league cups, 2 Europa Leagues and the Champions League. I’m not sure i’d call it a problem, lol.

4 Likes