Chelsea

With FFP in place Chelsea will definitely mind losing out on a big pay day. They seem to be a lot more restricted financially than ManCity or PSG and can’t just put the money back via other channels.

1 Like

It’s really unclear how involved Abramovich is these days.

With the momentum building for Simeone to leave Atletico, you just know that he will want to test himself in the PL. Seems like Chelsea will be ready when he is.

Would expect him to be going to Inter first, that seems to be the common wisdom. Feels like a given that he manages Chelsea at some point in his career though.

He has already hinted he wants to Inter, his biggest love.

Will Sarri see the season out?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I don’t think he will tbh

What’s the point of sacking someone with just 2 months of season left?

Hazard has 1 year left on his contract come summer. Cant see him going for + 100m

Hes got to big a chance of winning the Europa to get rid of him. This isnt a team of leaders like Terry, Lampard, Co;e etc.
Think its over after the season ends though. Hes been predictable and poor all season.

Knew it :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Again? If they really don’t trust just end it. Sarri was set for failure from the moment he came anyway.

Fucking Calstradamus over here making shouts nobody else could have. It takes a special kind of footballing intellect to suspect that a club famous for sacking managers might sack a manager who isn’t performing very well.

9 Likes

Lel savage

2 Likes

You know what he was doomed to fail the moment he even considered Chelsea. It’s a poisonous atmosphere and a club that never would have given him the time to succeed. At the very least ADL believed in him (even if he was critical at times) and that gave him a platform to deliver at Napoli.

A manager like Sarri deserves time and patience. He gets a lot wrong but he has a very particular philosophy and with the right time and tools it would have produced the best football Chelsea have played under Abramovich.

1 Like

I wasn’t bragging lol :rofl:

1 Like

I’d manage Chelsea just knowing I’m gonna get sacked and get a pay off :joy:

1 Like

#SarriOut

1 Like

Horrendous tweets :joy:

Though I’m sure similar tweets about Unai can be found after we lose a game. Twitter is one big shitty asshole of a place.

6 Likes

Don’t think it’s connected with Chelsea fans that they won’t be at the top of the pecking order for awhile and they be best getting used to this.

Someone has been listening to Arsecast :arteta: