Chelsea

That sounds a bit desperate from chelsea, they are in real trouble and they know it. Hazard does not wanna stay and will cause trouble if he doesnt get to leave i know they have Pulisic but they need players also they best start getting back their loan stars and start using them for a change.

1 Like

This is a good first step, but it’ll still be enraging when their appeal ultimately works.

1 Like

“Astonished” Lol

6 Likes

I know right. If Emery doesn’t improve us next season, and if Conte is still knocking around, we should try to get him on board. Can’t think of many more established managers who are still available at the moment. Imagine he will have been scooped up by somebody else by that time anyway.

Me too Chelsea. I totally expected them to suspend the sanction.
Astonished and delighted

1 Like

In fairness I was pretty astonished too. Have they ever refused before?

No spanish clubs were allowed to buy. This will be their counter argument now. Going to be interesting and be pursued down a different channel id imagine.

Fifa must be confident in their ruling to hold by taking this step. Looks like all Chelsea can hope for now is that they’ll be done with the initial appeal process by the beginning of summer, so that they can look to freeze the ban over the next transfer window.

Gotta say I’m loving the balls the regulatory committees have grown over this kind of stuff.

Although maybe I should expect too much too soon.

1 Like

Finally being tough against the big boys who break the rules. Now punish them.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Exodus!

Unfortunately they’ll be well within their rights to tell him to get fucked while the transfer ban remains.

He’s out of contract in 2020 :rofl:

3 Likes

lelelelel

2 Likes

They’ve acted on this already by signing Pulisic. Although he isn’t half the player Hazard is.

They don’t need the money from the sale of Hazard, and they can’t buy any players with what they get for him anyway, but if they don’t let him go they are going to have a very unhappy player that coil;d cause even more unrest than they already have.

This transfer ban is going to affect them a lot because they will struggle to keep the players they have, especially if they don’t play in the CL, and we’ve seen the way the last three managers have been undermined by player power.

It couldn’t happen to a nicer club.

1 Like

Hopefully with Klaim and Eriksen.

The money they would receive from selling Hazard wouldn’t disintegrate because they’re not allowed to spend it right away.

I’m not sure that Abramovich would mind losing any potential transfer fee if it meant he could keep their best player.

It will be interesting to see how much he is interested in Chelsea to what decision he makes on Hazard.