Chelsea

It’s a registration ban. They won’t be able to register new players bought or loaned in.

I didn’t realize that…just gets better

The italian tv said they can get him on loan again, not buy him.

They have more than enough players at the club, and out on loan, for this ban to not really impact them.

Might even be a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes

:arteta::arteta: :arteta:

11 Likes

LOL!

I’ve never seen anything like it. There’s no way Sarri can stay there. I understand that substituting a keeper prior to penalties is a tremendous insult but still…walk off the field, sit your ass on the bench and deal with it later.

The best part is, he lost them the shoot out! :henry2:

1 Like

Id spin that and say Sarri did. Unsettled his keeper before a shoot out. Dumb move that lead to a meltdown.

Unforgivable from Kepa. It’s outrageous how managers are treated at Chelsea. It was predictable and I never wanted a manager like Sarri to go there and soil his reputation.

6 Likes

This is the thing with Chelsea. Managers are so disposable there that it’s almost not worth respecting them. The manager position at Chelsea is basically just a babysitter, and if the children don’t like them they know mummy and daddy will just hire them a new one.

That said, Chelsea have won a shedload with that business model, so…

7 Likes
1 Like

12 Likes

I’ve never heard it put so well haha

The amount of world-class coaches that have passed by Chelsea and got their career dragged through the mud is insane.
Surely some skepticim should be raised within their colleagues.

Sure—you’d hope that the “quality” manager pool would shrink for them as a result, but obviously money trumps that.

Most managers dont stick around anyway, one way or another. One of the best paying jobs out their. Not going to put to many off in reality.

:arteta:

3 Likes

8/10 on the troll scale

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I think it’s getting to the point where the bullshit at Chelsea is so consistent that it basically does no damage.

Mourinho still got one of the biggest jobs in football after it, I’m sure Conte is still in demand (biggest question mark is probably his handling of Costa, but then again maybe he was trying to prevent this kind of shit).

I guess you could argue they won stuff first before losing the plot where Sarri hasn’t, but I still think he’ll come away with most of his reputation somewhat intact, and probably the kind of payday that’ll make him happy to take less money at a Roma type club for the foreseeable future.