Chelsea

Who’s been praising us?!

3 Likes

Well, Emery did receive quite a bit of praise from September to December. Maybe Sarri blanked out the last 3 months though :smiley:

1 Like

Fewer points? He needs to smoke cigarettes, not weed.

:unai:

14 Likes

They’ll appeal so that at least means they will be able to sign players this summer I reckon.

:syringe::syringe::syringe:

2 Likes

Now I understand the Wenger rumours

11 Likes

Better not win the appeal. Open and shut case.

1 Like

Fifa impose theirs, Stan imposes ours.

2 Likes

Yeah, they will have to appeal even if they know it’ll be rejected – otherwise they won’t be able to replace Hazard if (when) he goes.

Also raises questions re. Sarri. If they sack him, they’ll have to bring in a manager who is OK with not being able to sign any players.

1 Like

Dark times for Chelsea fans indeed. What an awfully managed club on the whole

2 Likes

I can’t believe that they didn’t know what they were doing.

Was there no one at the club that had any idea that they were flouting the rules?
Or was it just they are so arrogant that they thought they would get away with it?

If Chelsea are getting this transfer ban, I just hope other clubs like Man City, with their extremely dubious sponsorship deals, and PSG, get similar bans.

3 Likes

Yep, they’re appealing. They “categorically refutes the findings”. Of course they do :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They’ll go ham in the summer transfer window then. Either way I expect them to wiggle out of it some how, my faith in the people that govern football has long gone.

2 Likes

Hazard leaving and keeping all the other overrated players they have :giroud2:

1 Like

This is tame compared what city are getting away with. Because they play good football people just bury their heads about it.
CR7 Messi and Neymar received nothing from thieving millions on tax. Nobody cared because their great footballers.
Sepp Blatter is a cunt because he cant kick a ball .

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: This better not get overturned on the appeal. Have balls FIFA!!

1 Like

I don’t know that they’ll wiggle out of it. I suspect they’ll spend big this summer using the appeal to give them the summer window to get things in place before the ban kicks in.

I recall Barcelona doing something similar. Hell Barcelona even signed players during their ban, they just couldn’t register them. Alex Vidal got paid to basically sit around for six months until he could play after the ban.

It’s alright buddy this is the beginning.

Chelsea started a few years early so they’ll end a few years early. City will be come for eventually

1 Like

:wenger:

1 Like