Chelsea

Watching the game monday I didnt get the feeling the players where not trying. Just think this is on Sarri at the moment.
Everything turns into a drama now and Chelsea being involved gets the press a certain angle. Had some good performances this season. Beaten city in the league and could of beaten Liverpool and beat us.
Won at Liverpool and turned the semi final LC round and have a chance sunday and good one in the Europa.
Not like he has to do much but adjust a bit in the middle of the park and tweak a bit round the edges.
Maybe there is a certain poor culture round that club, but they should really be able to make a easy short term fix and not totally implode.

1 Like

If Zola does take over then we should finish above them in the PL.
There wonā€™t be a Solskjaer effect if Zola takes over, because he is already there and could well be part of the problem.
His record at Watford was pretty average and to take over a club like Chelsea, where the players seem to be in charge, needs someone with a lot more experience.

2 Likes

Then surely it doesnā€™t matter who is in chargeā€¦

I just plainly think that whole club is pure toxic and itā€™s gonna take someone extremely special to fix it. I know Iā€™m stating the obvious but donā€™t really have any specific idea or answer

If Mourinho, Conte and Sarri all failed to get control of the players, then there arenā€™t many other managers available that can.

Letā€™s hope Abramovich gets fed up with his toy and moves on.

3 Likes

Only problem is if that happens someone probably even more wealthy will come in and carry on from where he left off and maybe even make things even more difficult.

1 Like

The big rumor is theyā€™re about to be hit with a transfer ban. Could be about to crumble for them.

Indeed. Itā€™s the only case where you would need to get rid of all the team, not the manager.

1 Like

I called it a year ago when they gave up on Conte that this team was a bunch of fucking snakes and prime suspect was always Hazard. However Iā€™m still surprised that they gave up on Sarri so quickly. I wonder if we should snap the guy up and sack Emery, although Sarri has shown heā€™s just as culpable with some of the shit heā€™s done, like the way he uses Kante. Would drive me up the wall if I was a Chelsea supporter.

Sarri plays KantĆØ as CM so he has taken some bad decisions as well.

1 Like

:wenger2:

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^ yes please.

Kante will love playing LB

1 Like

I fucking hope not :slightly_frowning_face:

Why not weā€™d easily beat them all the time and finish above them. Wenger is finished

1 Like

I donā€™t have an issue with Arsenal facing a team managed by him.

If it were prime ArsĆ©ne then yeah maybe, but itā€™s Big Weng weā€™re talking about, heā€™s not a threat at the top level, apart from still having a half decent contacts book

1 Like

Funny that Because the same can be said of Emer. y

Lol! Donā€™t think he would accept to manage another english club.

The Wenger rumour is growing

Nobody is interested in Wenger in a manager role any more. Not even Carlsberg would entertain this dream.

1 Like