Chelsea

I can’t see him doing that.
None of the big PL clubs would want him and I don’t think he would go to a mid table club.
There are plenty of other decent clubs in Europe that would take a punt on him.
I think he might take on an international job, maybe Japan or somewhere where he has worked before.

I think it’d be incredibly unfortunate if Chelsea now sacked Sarri right before a cup final, especially given that he’s never won a trophy…

1 Like

Chelsea can turn their form round if Sarri relents and puts Kante back where he belongs. Top 4 isnt beyond them or a serious europa run with a bit of adjustment.
Still have a very good chance of lifting the League cup on sunday if he fine tunes the team.

:eyes:

The shade! If looks could kill.

5 Likes

You know, Arsenal was the first pick for Abramovich before he ended up with Chelsea.

Where is my violin?

6 Likes

6 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Getting relegated, then :giroud:

@discobot fortune is this the beginning of the end of chelsea being a force in the epl?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

1 Like

@discobot fortune i have been concentrating and i ask again right now stop being such a polititian stop dodging answers…ANSWER ME DAMMIT!

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

fuck you then, chavski fan.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display your true colors.

1 Like

Idiots.

At least play the final. Makes no sense to sack someone before a final. Even if theyd won, sack him after that.

This maybe doesnt bode well for us. United sacked their manager mid season and had a resurgence. A new manager for these could string some really positive results together. The Guus effect

Please :arteta:

Zola who has shown to be such a shit manager at Watford. Hope they appoint him :wenger:

4 Likes

Thing is if the players aren’t playing for Sarri they’ll still get a bounce

1 Like