Chelsea

dont get him started buddy

1 Like

Pep must be shitting himself!

Iā€™m not sure how reliable the secret football on twitter is. I rarely see him post any rumours, but he is saying Chelsea are in the process of being sold for 2 billion and Pulisic is close too joining them. Which means Hazard or Willian is gone I reckon.

These rumours are probably to be taken with a grain of salt, but it is really quiet around them. Apart from Jorginho/Sarri,

I canā€™t see how Chelsea are worth 2b?

At least with us thereā€™s an entirely newish infrastructure in place, such as training facilities, stadium and even the property development side of things.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how these valuations are constructed, but according to Forbes Chelsea is valued at 1,5 billion pounds. Cobham Training Centre is also new-ish (opened in 2007). The redevelopment of Stamford Bridge could have been taken in the valuation. Iā€™m not sure.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Out of team like Costa?

The 23-year-old Spanish international goalkeeper arrives ahead of the new Premier League season having signed a seven-year contract at Stamford Bridge.

Is that even allowed? Seven years

I donā€™t think there are rules about the length of a contract.

1 Like

Real really should have bought De Gea when they had the chance.
As much as I love seeing Chelsea getting shafted, United losing De Gea would have been absolutely amazing.
Fuck Real

Sounds like poor representation tbh

Chelsea loyal not taking the Courtois news well

3 Likes

-_- fucking attention seeker

1 Like

Heā€™s a goalkeeper. Goalkeepers donā€™t move that often. What Courtois is doing is more exemption than rule. If heā€™s going to be a success Chelsea is going to offer him a raise regardless.

Kepa for 71m lol. Amazing.

2 Likes

Image if he failed lol!

:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Donā€™t read it.

Iā€™m disappointed in that guy that he didnā€™t call him Cuntois.

2 Likes

Also who are the human beings going into whale cunts to see how many can fit.

1 Like