Chelsea

I mean that’s pretty much what did happen I’m just speculating that perhaps Chelsea approached Tuchel while Lamps was still, barely, in the job. Chelsea don’t fuck around and they usually have a plan.

2 Likes

By the way, I take it Chelsea fans are no longer mourning the sacking of their hero Lampard?

TT is a superb tactician. Something he has in common with our manager.

5 Likes

But is Tuchel as good at moving cones? :grinning:

1 Like

Well he got rid of Giroud.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Gonna be really annoying when they sign Florian Wirtz for €80m but somehow get Dortmund or Gladbach to pay €50m for Werner.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve liked that post because it just exemplifies what a cuntish fanbase that really is

6 Likes

Only Chelsea fans

2 Likes

I wouldn’t pay for that subscription

3 Likes

Fact it gets tweeted and shared is job done really tbh.
No disrespect @Electrifying

1 Like

He could have just stuck with the coded 88 (eighth letter of alphabet is H, so it signifies heil Hitler) but I guess that was a little too subtle for this Nazi.

:flushed:

Totally deluded.

Also, does he even understand that all three of them almost never actually play at the same time? To have a famous middle trio you need to actually play three midfielders.

3 Likes

Your whole Chelsea ain’t so bad stance surely must be starting to wobble a little after the last few posts and tweets in here?

2 Likes

That midfield couldn’t bear a horrible Arsenal side in FA Cup final.

A purple patch won’t change my mind.

2 Likes

Chelsea is for life not just for Christmas :sweat_smile:

Nah, I’m still in the same place. I like some of their players and manager. The Chelsea fans I know are decent. I still want them to lose most matches, mind. I will just favour them over Spurs, Liverpool or United.

“Führer? As in Adolf?” “Yes, thats the one!” “One second, I need to speak to my team leader before I print this…”

I wonder if this moron knew what Hitlers stance on the Jewish people was?
If so, does he also know that the person responsible for their success is Jewish?
All PL clubs have stupid and racist supporters but Chelsea bring stupidity to another level.

2 Likes

We should make a commitment, as a forum, to give zero attention to random Twitter dorks and their shit tweets.

9 Likes