Chelsea

Isn’t that the name of one of those healthy food blenders you see on QVC shopping channel?

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

United working on Sancho, Chelsea working on Haaland. Arsenal working on…something.

7 Likes

Another retro shirt.

14 Likes

Enter code TRUSTTHEPROCESS for a discount.

15 Likes

Also get a chance of autographed jersey, like Mustafi, Xhaka

Could you see Dortmund selling Sancho and Haaland in the same transfer window?

Dortmund are master scouting club. So many gems have come to shine at Dortmund.

Meanwhile we are stuck with Xhaka and Mustafi.

2 Likes

Did I miss the part where we resigned Mustafi? We got rid of him in January, and he is now a free agent. And looks like Xhaka is on his way out too.

Damn - the guy been ingrained into my mind. Too much malaise has been caused by these two. In any case, we go for players past it and players not good enough, while Dortmund unearths gem after it gem, so it seems.

Yes. I think they were already prepared for life without Sancho. For Haaland, I can see Werner going the other way.
There’s also the fact that Dortmund have a buy back clause for Isak. They really know what they’re doing.

1 Like

We should be fishing for Hakim Ziyech, but Arsenal will buy some dud instead and Ziyech will go to Milan. Pity.

I’m actually surprised by how short they celebrated that CL for.
Liverpool fans were talking about it still for months on.
We were talking about the FA Cup wins recently for a long time too.
Man Utd fans tend to celebrate trophies long too.

I guess we’re the bad ones for clinging on our past successes? Or is it that they’re not cherishing these trophies enough?

Who you talking about?

Have a couple of Chelsea fans in a group chat and they have changed the name/picture of group to Chelsea stuff and still bang on about it.

If you mean in general, then I guess having an international tournament straight after means people have something else to concentrate on pretty quickly. But I’m sure the fans will have some songs about it next season (if they’re allowed in).

1 Like

Close circle and people online(Instagram and Twitter).
I would have expected them to be louder. They were annoyingly loud when they were signing Havertz, Werner and the others.

I think you’re right. The international tourneys might have something to do with it.

I suppose that buying the CL isn’t the same as winning it. :grinning:

4 Likes

Wish this was true, because then we should be placing top 4 and beating villareal, who earn a Pepe over an entire financial year.

Haha

3 Likes

Banking on a good old Chelsea implosion next season. Hopefully signing Haaland destabilises that dressing room.
Hope they actually get Hakimi too now that I think of it. Surely some other players won’t like it.
Tuchel ruthlessly to be sacked too. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

If signing Haaland and Hakimi leads to an implosion then I wouldn’t mind Arsenal imploding and doing the same thing

6 Likes

Even there is an implosion they’ll still finish higher than us. :rofl: