Charlie Patino (Loan: Swansea)

Who says Charlie isn’t the same? Seen plenty of smaller guy proving to be much tougher than some 6 foot plus players.

Anyway, it is a weak point I agree but it’s good to hear steps are taken to improve that aspect of him.

Sterling is bizarrely strong - he uses his leverage insanely well for a small guy. I have always been impressed and surprised at his power.

2 Likes

If you’re to be very small in stature, then you have to be incredibly gifted to play at that age. Cesc and Wilshere are prime examples.

If you’re like Zelalem then you’re done out here.

2 Likes

Sometimes people who look the part have the most fragile bodies. Case in point, Diaby.

Diaby? He looked lanky as fuck to me

Thierry was lanky too. You kinda have to be in football if you’re that tall.

Don’t forget Our Liam

1 Like

Didn’t travel apparently

Clearing the decks here.

That’s a good move, definitely needs some experience of senior football more than anything else in his development at the moment.

2 Likes

I fear for him because he’s not physical enough for that level yet.

3 Likes

Well, he’ll have to learn to be at his age and this stage of his career. It’s good for us because we’ll see if he can sink or swim.

3 Likes

Blackpool. :face_vomiting:

Who did he piss off to have to go that absolute shit hole on loan

1 Like

Sink or swim

Maybe it’ll be the making of him and he comes out the other side a man

I initially felt Patino was gonna be one of those the club wouldn’t loan out like Saka and just throw them into the mix.
That’s all well and good in a tough period but I think the right call is made here. He would hardly get time this season despite the schedule.

Blackpool is proper Brexit. Will build some character for sure :muscle: :uk:

6 Likes

Are Blackpool currently Championship or League 1 ?

Championship

1 Like

The Azeez process in full swing

What happened to him?