Charlie Patino (Loan: Swansea)

5 Likes

Seeing many slamming my OP? Sorry, what was I supposed to put in it? Can a mod edit my post and make it more appropriate? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Do it yourself you lazy toad, and I expect a separate thread in which you prostrate yourself before the membership (stop giggling, @Persona) in apology and clearly demonstrate you understand the error of your ways.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Ten grand, he’s already repaid a big chunk of that tonight.

1 Like

Assuming there isn’t a clause saying we have to pay out again if he actually made his debut… plus I’d imagine there’s a fine to pay for his little brother’s pitch encroachment.

Also, how much is the fifth goal in a 5-1 win over Sunderland in the league cup worth :grinning:

1 Like

8 grand. I’ll make up some maths later to back this up.

1 Like

Unnecessary. This isn’t the coronavirus thread.

2 Likes

The beak and ears on the kid will annoy a lot of opposition fans if he turns out to be quality, let’s go Patino.

3 Likes

kid looks like a pokemon that evolves into Bruno Ferrnandes.

11 Likes

Bloody hell. Caipirinha too many this afternoon so I dropped off for most of the second half. Saw his goal but missed him coming on.

Did I miss much?

You missed a very free flowing entertaining game of football.

2 Likes

:thinking:.

In 5 years time, Charlie Patino…
  • Playing for Arsenal. 100 games to his name. Saka-Emile-Patinoooooooo
  • Playing in lower leagues…what could have been. Gedion Zelalem 2.0
  • On loan trying to get game time ala Reiss Nelson
  • Playing for Europe’s finest. Barca DNA :dna:

0 voters

I love him.

Votes are public

Pass. :grin:

5 Likes

I love how Rio has been so pro Arsenal recently. He’s not the only one. Plenty of recent ex footballers who used to play for our rivals have been talking very kindly about Arsenal.

Arsenal’s project right now is just so likeable.

Unless you’re one of those dinosaur pundits that can’t accept it and always talk about the same old shit.
“B-but they were bottom of the 3 games into the season” :t_rex:

Bruno Patino! :rofl:

3 Likes

seems such a likeable lad…got that sakaesque likeability about him i think the fans will really warm to him.