Cesc Fabregas

When I saw that I felt like he is really trying to get on the good side of Arsenal fans again and then I remembered Chelsea is also still in the EL lol.

2 Likes

What a guy. Donā€™t care if he means Chelsea, us or both. Iā€™m very much here for Cesc roasting Spurs again :joy:

1 Like

And there is Barca as well

1 Like

Nothing to do with Arsenal. As a Chelsea player, he hates Spurs just as much as we do. This little snake can do one.

When the likes of Szcezney still take the piss oit of Spurs having left Arsenal years ago, then itā€™s funny and warm.

6 Likes

Cesc :persevere:

What a prick. Celebrating like a rat for Chelsea and no mention of us. Maybe thatā€™s becausr Valencia is Spanish but at least give congrats to both teams you scumbag.

2 Likes

SSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssss, butā€¦

3 Likes

Only likes us when it suits I guess, snake :snake:

I still love him thoā€¦

4 Likes

Fuck him and his mullet when he was 16 years old.

2 Likes

K, love you Cesc. :flushed::flushed:

Fuck that weak fake tweet of his.

Cesc loves us more than Chelsea. No doubt about it.

1 Like

His friends are all at Chelsea.

He knows nobody here now. Stop the meltdowns. Cesc is :red_circle:

If by red you mean the guy who went on strike and destroyed his market value and then decided to sign for a rival club after his little reunion with Pique and co. didnā€™t go as planned? Then yeah, sure, heā€™s red.

But really fuck him. He gets no forgiveness from me.

6 Likes

Cesc is neither blue or red, heā€™s blaugrana.

Donā€™t get the pass that Cesc gets from some of our fanbase, but this fanbase did sing a rival players name when he came on when we beat Chelsea 2-0 so nothing surprises me. while the likes of RVP and Alexis get a ton of hate. This is a man who went on strike to get a move from a club he says he loves. Fuck him.

1 Like

When will people accept that loyalty is gone? Most players are young spoiled millionaires whoā€™s egos does what suites them best at the time. Fabregas is being fabricated (no pun intended) as a amazing player for us. He sometimes was, but he mostly mastered the role as a crybaby being way to comfortable here and spent to many hours in rehab training.

Can you give me a piece of whatever you are smoking?

1 Like

He played 300 games across 7 seasons (ignoring his first season here where he played 3 games as a 16 year old) scoring almost 60 goals.

I get why people donā€™t really like him but to diminish his actual contribution here is bs.

6 Likes