Cedric Soares (17)

6 Likes

Never a Gunner. Awful player.

3 Likes

Had that run of about 10-12 games when Tomi was out and came in and did about as well as anyone could have asked him to and for that I appreciate him.

Came across as a model professional and a positive influence in the changing room and fair play to him for leaving for game time.

Good luck to the guy, hope he does well at Fulham.

11 Likes

Did what a squad player was supposed to do last year. No complaints.

7 Likes

Seems like a likable guy on a personal level too. Good luck to him.

1 Like

Itā€™s a lot easier to appreciate the nice personalities of terrible players when theyā€™re not at the club anymore.

4 Likes

Go on then. Sambi is waiting. :sunglasses:

Iā€™ve seen no evidence of him having a nice personality :grinning:

1 Like

Needs recalling from the pointless loan at Fulham. Better to have another body in the squad for cover if needed.

Donā€™t think it works like that. He isnā€™t in our squad, he is in theirs and I donā€™t think that can be changed.

I thought it was two separate mechanisms? Recalling a player and then having to fit them in the squad. Even if he could be recalled to the team, we couldnā€™t include him right? Itā€™s not like heā€™s a youth player. So heā€™d just be coming back to Arsenal to work out and not play.

Iā€™m talking about the squads submitted to the PL.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry people, Cedric will save us.

Right-back problem sorted.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1661702286429528070?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

Still canā€™t believe we let him go out on loan when the backup RB is a walking crock

IMG_2163

3 Likes

May as well keep him

To keep him is accepting mediocrity and is unacceptable considering the season we have just had

He has to go

6 Likes

I think heā€™ll get some kind of contract termination, like we pay off half and then he can go and sign a new deal somewhere else.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s worse that he wants to stay or that he was on 100k a week. Nice dealing Edu.

3 Likes