Cedric Soares (17)

2 Likes

Is that because he plays in the easier games whereas Bellerin plays in the important ones? :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I mean, wasnā€™t it obvious?
On current form, Cedric is one of the best right backs in the league.

Feel free to shame me for that opinion.

Doesnā€™t it just coincide with Arteta being forced to play an actual team with a number 10?

What a load of Shite.

Shame you? Iā€™m tempted to flag it! :laughing:

Not sure thatā€™s fair on Bellerin, before December the system was shit everyone was losing not much was happening.

Seriously though, which RBs have been really good lately other than Cancelo?
Matty Cash is mad overrated. Reece James is also overrated and not really a RB.

1 Like

Yeah, should compare them since December when Arteta decided to be less of a moron

You do need more context to that tbh, like who started the 6 EL group games ? I legit canā€™t remember.

Take a good guess. Why things like this suck dick

Absolutely. 13 games isnā€™t exactly a great sample either on Cedricā€™s contribution (heā€™s probably been better), but my intention was never to deeply analyse both players. I was more interested in the reaction. :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather have a Cedric than a Hector personally,
Far post Ceddars sounds a millions miles from ā€˜from Hectorā€¦ far post ā€˜

This scrub is lucky his diabolical clearance around the hour mark didnā€™t cost us the away goal then.

2 Likes

If that is Tierney, or a left footed backup LB we signed in January to replace Kolasinac, we donā€™t give away the late corner here.

5 Likes

Itā€™s true, I think tbf Cedric did pretty well in the circumstances playing in the wrong position. Blaming management rather than the player

Did pretty well ? Gave us nothing offensively and committed a shithouse clearance around the hour Mark that gave them a good chanceā€¦ also culpable in helping concede the game losing corner at the death.

Yes heā€™s out of position and thatā€™s managements fault, but if thatā€™s our definition of pretty well itā€™s sad.

1 Like

Pretty well is based on how he did compared to the rest of the team, in recognition that he was out of position. I donā€™t think he was below average for the team so when you factor in the out of position point Iā€™d say that means he did pretty well.

Bellerin played better.

Compared to the rest of the team he was still shit. Iā€™d say only Partey and maybe Lacazette were on a par with him. Everyone else was better.

Did he? I donā€™t remember anything positive he did offensively, which given he had his preferred foot for crosses makes it worse than Cedric