Cedric Soares (17)

Roasted by Adama.

2 Likes

Never seen a fullback get rinsed so many times in 1 half.

I was saying to my mates that heā€™s such a good left back, considering if a atrocious right back. But I think itā€™s because heā€™s had noone running at him for the few games heā€™s started there.

2 Likes

Tbf he was poor tonight but Tierney got done a few times at The Emirates by the same bloke.

1 Like

May I direct you to that game towards the start of Bellerins career where some Swansea cunt made absolute mincemeat of him for 90 minutes.

Think Iā€™m remembering the right game.

2 Likes

No you may not

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t that Montero on Chambers?

6 Likes

Ding ding

Yeah that wasnā€™t Bellerin.

He was on the bench that day as he wasnā€™t a first teamer yet

1 Like

Request denied. We stan our vegan prince.

Stay strong @Phoebica, Iā€™m with you on this one.

2 Likes

However Bellerin did get roasted by Dortmund on his debut iirc.

I thought we were friends

Thanks lads. Didnā€™t even need Aussie for that one.

Apologies @Phoebica for the slander.

2 Likes

Dont apologise to her. Bellerin gets what he deserves!

1 Like

Traore will roast every fullback in the pl. Nobody is as strong and fast as him. He basically just has to toe poke the ball a few metres and he will to the ball 10 out of 10 times.

Bellerin on the other hand got absolutely roasted by Neto though. Shambolic stuff, but not suprising when you know how slow shit and weak bellend is.

Youā€™re on my list

And @shamrockgooner I forgive you, but only because your avi is Chester. And nobody can be mad at Chester. Dogs > cats.

3 Likes

Wally has liked your post

1 Like

Was going to make a joke there about whether you meant you or your dog. But youā€™re on my side, so I donā€™t want to be mean :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m taking my like back.

1 Like

Why is Whereā€™s Wally called Whereā€™s Waldo in America?

2 Likes