Cedric Soares (17)

Perhaps you should have it as your avi then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I like it

Any danger of him not over hitting a cross by 20 yards ?

4 Likes

At least we can see why the club is looking to bring in another LB

He’s not that bad at RB, but he’s terrible on the left.

2 Likes

He hasn’t been that bad there but it’s clear as fuck it’s not convenient for him to play there.
Call me crazy but I think Mikel did this to send a message to Edu and the other higher ups to get him a LB.

After the Newcastle game I thought everyone was just bantering about cedric being good. As a joke to wind up Bellerin or Niles fans I dont think anyone likes him anywhere near our team

1 Like

Mate it’s been fucking awful.

No, he was great against Newcastle. Take into account he barely plays too. Coming into the side like that and blowing Bellerin’s current standard out of the water was refreshing.
Throwing him out there at LB is bold. His support has been bad too. Set him up for failure.

1 Like

Oh
ofcourse you like him what a fucking surprise.

I’m so glad he did well against fucking Newcastle. Joelington gave him a rough time as well.

You’re picking on someone who has barely featured this season playing out of position against a very good opposition away from home.
Again, his support hasn’t been good either. Martinelli and Gabriel are having one of those days(probably rusty as well from being absent).

1 Like

I’m picking on someone? I couldn’t care less about this game hes just a shit player.

1 Like

So hang on, is he not fantastic any more? Did it only last one game?

Oh I’ve always thought hes shit I thought everyone was jokingly praising him to piss you off.

1 Like

Probably. Though with the bad takes you get around here, you never know.

1 Like

Bellerin with a stinker. I dont think you should talk.

1 Like

We’d have scored from Bellerin’s quality ball if Pepe wasn’t such a dimwit.

That switch of play to find Saka

ezgif-4-ed11758e6946

3 Likes

Our best right footed full-back? :heart_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

Here, assist or no assist, he is absolutely shite defensively.

Fuck me. Him and Bellerin must be the softest defenders I have ever seen in my life.

1 Like

He was once again great offensively though. He’s clearly not used to defending from the left.
Hopefully we won’t need him there against Utd.