Carlos Bacca

Saw some stuff on Twitter earlier that we’ve enquired for him, I think it was some sort of Italian source (Gazzetta) that reported it (not sure if reliable?)

Anyway, what are the Serie A followers’ views on him? Would you take him? @SRCJJ @Gio @Maxi_Gooner @Luca_from_Italy

Wow, didn’t realise he was nearly 30. Thought he was 25 or something.

I don’t know if this rumor is true or not, but Carlos Bacca is a good player. I call him “devil” because his power and his ruthlessness into the goal zone are incredible.

One thing for sure is if we sign Carlos he would hit the bacca the net a lot

10 Likes

I’d take him, but would he really be a massive improvement on Giroud? I don’t know.

I don’t think so but maybe if we can time their multi-game goal droughts properly we can score goals all season.

I rate him highly, don’t mind signing him at all.

1 Like

[quote=“Calum, post:3, topic:283, full:true”]
One thing for sure is if we sign Carlos he would hit the bacca the net a lot
[/quote] @AbouCuellar :ramsey:

1 Like

I’m a fan of South American players, I think they work harder and aren’t as fragile psychologically. So yes an improvement over Olly whinging on the turf, certainly.

Di Maria would let that argument down tbh at United.

Highlights of what he could do last season. And I believe with better players surrounding him he would achieve alot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWksISt8-kk

True, he did start brightly enough though. You reckon Van Gaal had anything to do with it?

**[quote=“bitterandstout, post:11, topic:283, full:true”]
True, he did start brightly enough though. You reckon Van Gaal had anything to do with it?
[/quote]

To a degree yeah. Fact is though he was on big money and showed a poor attitude in reality.

He started well, got injured for a while and 3 games into his return his house was burgled whilst his wife & daughter were at home, that was the beginning of the end of his time in England, he put his house straight up for sale after that.

ahh yes, ta burgundy… forgot that bit.

Basically a clinical slightly slower but much stronger Walcott. Best on the last defender but yeah don’t want us to sell him though montella doesn’t see him as good for his style of play.

1 Like

@Mysty

Meh, between Carlos and a game of Baccagammon I’ll take the latter.

1 Like

Take that Bacca. Terrible pun.

2 Likes

If it means we’ll see the bacca Walcott, I’m in.

8 Likes

Hell yeah I’d much rather sign Carlos than the cunt Vardy with all the Baccacne…too much doping/tweaking will do that to ya :santi2:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want Bacca because I don’t feel like has has the attributes to be successful in our system. This is one of the reason Montella wants to offload him, because he feels the same way about him at the new Milan project

1 Like