Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (PL)

We seem to leak a goal with almost every opposition set piece.

Injury blessing, probably. :wenger2:

Good win.

Love we finally have two baller strikers after years of watching Giroud and Welbeck.

2 Likes

All thanks to Arsene Wenger. Don’t forget to pay your respects.

Early doors of the Emery era. It hasn’t been good but I give zero shits right now so long as we pick up the points. Cohesion and stuff should hopefully come later.

4 Likes

One of them is thanks to Homeless Sven and his friend Raul. :hipster:

:sleeping::sleeping:

Partly but doubt he woulda come here if not for the opportunity to work with the legend himself.

Never heard a $ub$tantial payris€ called that before. :arteta:

Important win before the nternational break, the bad thing is we will not be able to improve our defence during this period.

We absolutely cannot defend. Would be astonished to see us make the top 4 without an enormous improvement

2 Likes

I think the goals will be flying in both ends all season, no point getting too annoyed about the lack of clean sheets with this team

Results more than performances for now

2 Likes

Good to get an away win but hard to get to excited when you know that 6th is our ceiling with this defence.

2 Likes

That was so nerve wracking it’s not even funny

1 Like

Conceding goals a plenty was bound to happen when you plan to play a super high line with aggressive fullbacks(covered by likes of Ozil) and the best defensive signing you make is Sokratis.
Come the fuck on.

Need proper defensive signings in Jan.

3 Likes

This is why I said that Aubameyang, Lacazette and Torreira have to start every game.

All we need now are three more players of their quality in defence.

Before this game, Cardiff had only played Huddersfield, Newcastle and Bournemouth, scoring no goals.
Then they play us and score two.
What does that say about our defence?

5 Likes

Not a great performance but people would do well to remember the absolute state of our away record last season and the majority of these players contributed to it.

So I’m just happy we’ve got an away win this season.

14 Likes

Any sort of win away from home is good enough for me right now.

7 Likes

The way things are I believe we won’t go a single game without a goal scored in the game.

Yep especially when our away form is like this haha