Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (PL)

With these defenders and our style of play under Emery, it will have to be a pretty shitty team that don’t score against us. TBH, I would celebrate any game where we don’t concede.

Lol was gonna mention that too :joy:

Play our actual #10 out of position, play our best striker out of position.

Persisting with playing out from the back with a set of players categorically not able to do so.

Emery needs to learn very quickly in this league.

1 Like

I always seem to end up with an Irish Sky Sports feed.

Lol. Like the Premier League is some kind of special League. Emery is just not that good of a coach. But this has been said when he was appointed.

Can’t blame him too much for being outmuscled in the box, he’s not a CB. But he’s a midfielder that has yet again given away the ball in our half and led to an opposition chance.

He was doing this shit all last season and we weren’t being punished by it as much as we should have.

Did you enjoy that lotto ad? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It definitely is a special league in terms of competitiveness.

He can’t afford to do the shit he’s doing in the PL period.

Ozil and Auba are non existing, emery needs to find a way to get ozil involved, something that has not happend so far

But 2014!

'love playing that song… just with all the winners…"? “the screamers…”

Lol.

TIL I’m a pig. Haha. Watching that domestic violence ad and all I could think was… the girl on the sofa is quite good looking. :grimacing:

1 Like

Playing him in his actual position would be a start.

Playing him out of position for Ramsey is just pathetic.

1 Like

Cech is hilarious :joy:

These are such low priority things to focus on.

Özil and Ramsey are fighting to get a foothold in the game and need time to get the beating of this Cardiff press. The problem is they’re not getting that time because of our defence being so easy to penetrate. I’d like to see them swap starting positions but it’s all irrelevant when we leak goals.

And Lacazette’s performance as a whole has been better in one half at CF than Aubameyang has been in the last few games. Auba’s probably been more involved today than in previous games.

We are not winning this :santi:

Again this myth :smile:.

Cech with another cock up.

snowflake…man up :henry2: WE WILL DO THIS :welbeck:

1 Like

Our GK situation hasn’t been this hilarious since Almunia. :arteta:

1 Like

Not in my opinion it isn’t.

Özil out wide will almost always be on the periphery, Ramsey just isn’t a #10 and his performances in the position haven’t been nowhere near encouraging enough to be making Özil uncomfortable.