Calum Chambers

3 Likes

You are the official arsenal players past and present birthday correspondent haha

3 Likes

When a random former player gets his own thread I know it’s because it’s his birthday :smile:

4 Likes

Former? Chambers is still here thank you

So how the fuck old is he? What a shite tweet

1 Like

Born in 1995 Sol. I’ll let you do the maths :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cafu Chambers out there today :fire::fire:

1 Like

They gave him MOTM. Deserved to be fair.
A notch better than Laca and Ode.

1 Like

He was fuckimg great actually, solid on the right defensively and he got forward and created a lot of our goals, 2 assists no? Top game.

1 Like

Fantastic performance and effort. Proud of him he took his chance and gave absolutely everything he had.

1 Like

If I were Calum Chambers it’d piss me off that every time I played some commentator or twat pundit felt obliged to mention Jefferson fucking Montero.

I can’t think of a single other player whose every appearance elicits a mention of a specific no mark player who gave them a hard time like seven years ago.

I know he got a roasting that day but Jesus Christ let the man move on :joy:

8 Likes

Should keep his place imo

When did Bellerin have a game like that

Baller, always been a fan. Definitely has a place as a utility player

The crosses he was putting into the box were magnificent.

Chambers is the only full back ever to get skinned by a winger and have a bad game, probably why.

My guy coming good. He’d be world class by now if it weren’t for the ACL :grin:

2 Likes

With a good striker he has 3 assists minimum today.

Keep him over Holding, been saying it for time. Great performance offensively, deserves plaudits

1 Like

Exactly, what full-back hasn’t ever got roasted on a bad day? Why do they keep talking about it?

1 Like

Where the fuck did this come from from Chambers???

What a game.

And agreed @JakeyBoy that whole Montero shtick is fucking ridiculous. Not even the worst case of a winger having a player in his pocket either, just another instance of prejudice against Arsenal

1 Like

Our fans still talk about it though lol