Calum Chambers

Have you got mirrors on your ceiling?

Like the one in Basic Instinct?

Nope. I would like to though.

Canā€™t believe heā€™s been out for a whole year, doesnā€™t feel like it.

Hope he can get back to the level he was showing before the injury. He was really starting to impress.

2 Likes

He isnā€™t going to make any significant difference for us in reality.

6 Likes

My definition is, donā€™t make as many comical errors as Mustafi, then he is a good defender; and will make a difference for us.

3 Likes

Tbh till last Sunday the defence wasnā€™t an issue. Not saying he wouldnā€™t warrant a game here and there but itā€™s not going to be a game changer.

1 Like

I see him getting game time if we are sticking to 3 at the back. Which we sadly are.

1 Like

He was actually really starting to show good form before the injury. The season at Fulham done him wonders (their player of the season).
Itā€™s gonna be tough for him now though and will likely get moved on.

Soon weā€™ll have him and Mari back.

• David Luiz
  • Gabriel Magalhaes
  • Shkodran Mustafi
  • Kieran Tierney
  • Pablo Mari
  • Calum Chambers
  • Rob Holding
  • Papa Sokratis
  • Willy Saliba

Thatā€™s a shitload of CBā€™s.

3 Likes

It certainly is a load of something. :grinning:

4 Likes

Load of shit CBs.

Truthfully Gabriel is the only one with no question marks.

7 Likes

Chambers is not as bad as people think.
I would put him 2nd among all (Saliba hasnā€™t play for us so no one can tell)

Having Tierney and Xhaka as one of the CBā€¦ fuck, we have 9 players for 3 positions.

Not only loads of shit CB, but also shit load of management.

Canā€™t include Saliba in that list bro

1 Like

I agree.
As cover I would rate Chambers as the best.
Heā€™s still young, he is the most versatile and makes fewer mistakes than most of the others.

When Luiz, Mustafi and Sokratis leave, it will be interesting to see if theyā€™re replaced or if he goes up in the pecking order.

According to our record, probably we will go get another one or two young ā€œpromisingā€ CB and promote them like Holding/Saliba, but end up as another bust.

He can play in the Prem right? Or cups? Nothing?

He can play in the prem and domestic cups, but I was just being a sarcastic prick about how weā€™re refusing to play him :joy:

1 Like

So, do we think heā€™s leaving lads?