Burnley Vs Arsenal (PL)

Willian in, Pepe on the bench

:xhaka: :xhaka: :xhaka: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ffs

Come on Borges da Silva, show your worth today. Burnley are the ideal team to continue building some confidence / form.

Lineup is okay, just donā€™t get where the fuck Chambers came from lol. Guy has been resurrected like my guy Lazarus

3 Likes

The disappointment of seeing Pepe on the bench aside, this is a balanced and a very strong team. Letā€™s hope Willian can show his strengths here and work with Tierney and Auba (who will drift there).

I hope Chambers has some pace in him left, he did had some decent performances as a right back 10 years ago.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t spurs just play against Burnley and scored about 3 goals on the counter by playing into space down the wing. Kids full of shit.

6 Likes

No Bellerin again?

Absolutely superb stuff

1 Like

Watching what actually happened, how dare you. Who you think you are?

3 Likes

Damning with faint praise on my part.

YouTube highlights at 2 in the morning to help to make me a sleepy boyā€¦hahaha.

1 Like

Wait until Chambers falls over himself and scores an own goal

1 Like

Iā€™ll allow it

Lets gooooooooooo.

Score early and I think we smash them.

You shut your mouth

From the lineup I canā€™t tell if we are saving for Olympiakos or going for top 4.

But maybe thatā€™s a sign saying we have a good squad now that we can basically put any lineups out and still are very strong :thinking:

I wasnā€™t super sure of this short term Odegaard loan at first but honestly itā€™s been great for our depth. Really enjoy seeing him in the lineup.

Mature modā€¦ so erm, just @shamrockgooner I guess? Can you tell your fellow mod that this is no way to talk to a lady :innocent:

Auba is so good

Get in a goal

430am kickoffs are already shit when ur not hungover :sob::sob:

Good interchange between Xhaka and Partey

1 Like

Nice and easy thus far.

Thank you Pope.