Burnley Vs Arsenal (PL)

You just know Dyche will have them fired up for this one

Leno
Cedric Holding Gabriel Tierney
Partey Ceballos
Pepe Odegaard Willian
Lacazette

I’d go with something like this. Tierney and Partey need minutes and odegaard has spent basically the whole season so far sat on the bench.

2 Likes

Burnley are shite we can’t let them beat us twice.

0-2 Arsenal COYG

2 Likes

You’re too kind to Burnley.

0-6.

4 Likes

Hoping to see Pepe start again

Yeah - Pepe and Odegaard for me.

Really want us to sign Odegaard permanently.

Worried

Same.

About what?

Burnley are bloody shit. Arsenal might as well have me in goal. Leno won’t have to do anything. Burnley have scored fewer goals than Sheff United!

3 Likes

I do not like this confidence.

Agree that this should be nothing less than a three pointer for us though, I just worry that we always like to give shitters like Burnley a launch pad to reboot their season or something :tierney:

2 Likes

Bellerin being the MAIN source of my fears. But I guess you cant relate to that.

No, can’t relate. I don’t think about Bellerin nearly a 10th the amount of time you do.

There are genuinely 0 statistically significant data points to suggest even a hint of confidence heading into any match over the last 2 years.

This one is no different.

I mean, the actual state of Burnley is enough data to suggest we should win

Should win this.

Would like to see Pépé start again, but would be typical Arteta to bench him after such a good performance. Hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

Saka and Auba starting. Pepe possibly benched?

Calum is back!

1 Like

@LordBendtner

2 Likes

Chambers? Does he even remember how to play football?

1 Like

Mi dutch mistro Mi Bellerin is a knob :heart_eyes:

Did I just remember that the previous fixture is when we started Lacazette as a number 10 because he scored a goal vs Irish farmers?

God damn I forgot about how dumb Arteta was/is

Anyway easy wins 5 1