Burnley v Arsenal (PL)

Our GD though :xhaka:

Who manages Liverpool? Definitely rather have dat guy managing us rt now lulz :joy:

2 Likes

https://streamable.com/6tc2t

all three last minute winners and celebrations for each goal

10 Likes

Exactly what I wanted to see, some fight and digging in in the first half and the patience to eventually find a way through.

Definitely was a pen and they can fuck off for all their time wasting.

We’re back in our favourite spot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feels good man :sunglasses:

9 Likes

We must be the most hated club by Burnley fans, they’re fuming on twitter. I love it

3 Likes

Well I’m surprised they figured out how to use Twitter.

12 Likes

tweet

2 Likes

It demonstrates just how myopic football supporters can be. The Burnley fans would be singing Lee Mason’s praises for his performance, had he given them the same decision.

I thought he was a shit referee before kickoff, and my opinion is only strengthened after.

5 Likes

I know it wasn’t important but I’m not sure ive ever seen a more ridiculous decision then when Ramsey got cleaned out jumping for the ball just before half time.

Truly bizarre, would love to see a gif of it again.

1 Like

Just like London buses.
No wins against top half teams and then two come along.
Another late win for us which shows we have a bit of fight, which something we have lacked.
We should beat Huddersfield in the next game and then the game I most want to win, against Man U.

November is usually a shit month for us. Our last two PL wins (and the fury they created) have been bloody fantastic. The best two back to back wins for a long time!

4 Likes

It really was fucking ridiculous

https://streamable.com/nlhoc

1 Like

That was truly baffling how he adjudged the it was foul for Burnley, when clearly the guy looks at Ramsey and the ball and plays the man; he made no attempt for ball.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Been a great 2 weeks. We beat Spurs the medias favourite team and Dyche their favourite manager

3 Likes

Burnley fans on the radio last night were furious:

“Everyone in the stadium knew that a penalty was coming. We were taking bets on whether it’d be an offside, a handball like we’ve had before, and we genuinely went ‘nah, it’s gonna be a dive in the 91st minute. It’s gonna be a penalty’ because Mason has been looking to give one all game”

“Mason booked Defour for decent. In the second half Alexis Sanchez throws a tantrum and is yelling and Mason just goes ‘calm down’.”

“Big club bias”

“The FA should look at Ramsey’s penalty because he deceived the ref”

Glorious stuff

3 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Still not really sure how we got that first one tbh, understandable not seeing the handball but unless I am missing something once it contacts Koscielny it’s clearly offside, no?