Bundesliga

But only one contender

1 Like

Pretty crazy cup final going on in Germany. ET almost over, Leipzig has been playing with 10 men since early in the second halve. Freiburg hit the post/bar twice in ET, and Leipzig just had a blatant penalty not given. Penalties coming up.

2 Likes

It looked like an obvious handball on the build up to freiburg’s goal.

I know people hate Leipzig but I’m a Tyler Adams fan and am genuinely happy to see him win a trophy.

Awful news for him.

Get well soon, Haller

4 Likes

I hope it’s something that can be dealt with really quickly. He’s flourishing this is his time

1 Like

:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

1 Like

The only thing even remotely interesting in that tweet is pondering who won it in 2019 which is peak farmer years. And even that is very obvious.

The only thing that interested me was wondering how on earth they apparently managed to go 20 years without winning it between 1990 and 2010. Presumably it was suspended for a significant period.

10 super cups isnt even remarkable, without looking it up, I’d say we must have more Charity/Community Shields than that.

1 Like

Thought the same thing and just googled it apparently for a while there was a different tournament that lasted about a decade or some shit like that.

1 Like

Which they presumably won like 10 times minimum haha

3 Likes

So this Sadio Mane guy that Bayern signed. Looks quite good.

Bayern scored a touchdown today against Frankfurt but missed the extra point.

IDK that @stroller 's beloved Dortmund can catch them up this year.

Wear yellow for a reason mate.

Here it is:

Great turnover by Müller, great forward pass there by Kimmich!

LOL Leverkusen - Dortmund, 90+x and Leverkusen are 1 goal down, Hradecky grabs the ball with his hands a yard outside the pen area, straight red :sweat_smile: what a car crash this guy is at times lol

Footballers nowadays are absolutely deplorable cunts.

After the Depp-Heard trial, don’t jump to conclusion that quick on domestic violence cases…
Always there are stories behind

Footballers are people, and a lot of people are deplorable cunts.

3 Likes